Thread: Installing Frozen Throne

Poster
    Hey guys! I just finished dl'ing Frozen Throne and I thought I saw someone say that you need to have the original uncracked .exe in your wcIII reign of chaos. Well this is my problem mine is cracked can I just put the original back in there like I did when I put the cracked one in there or do I have to un-install and re-install it? Thx 4 ne and all help.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Ahh come on guys ne1.

3. Games   -   #3
    Yeah you do need the original war3.exe file (or whatever the file was called). If you chose to overwrite the crack over the original, then you need to find the original through some sites. megagames.com carry lots of no-cd cracks, but the ones labeled fairlight contain the original .exe file for backup (I think). You just need to change the extension to .exe.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Well I still have the original .exe in the .iso I originally got so I can just move that one right?

Edit: Also my file is actually a folder called

WARCRAFT.III.FROZEN.THRONE-DEVIANCE

And inside is 39 smaller files most of them are image files but one is a cue and one is a nfo what do I do with these to make the bin and cue separate or better yet can I make a .iso out of them Thx

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Come one guys this game already rules and I can wait to get this expansion working HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!

Edit: can't

6. Games   -   #6
    Just reinstall Warcraft III. For some reason when the 1.10 patch came out, some weird crap happened on all my computers and I had to reinstall it. I think it had to do with the nocd crack dunno.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    No dude I got WC III already installed working fine I'm trying to install the expansion Frozen Throne read above for my problem.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on guys what do I do with all these files?

9. Games   -   #9
    Have you tried burning them as an image through alcohol 120% ? Just start with the cue file and it will burn the other files in order and do any manipulation to the files as it burns them

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    You know what I wasted your time cuz it wasn't a .iso it was a .rar so it had the same icon as my .iso files so I got winrar and extracted the first file and BAMM two minutes later I have a .bin and a .cue thx 4 your time all.