Thread: a plea for bitmetv.org

bgiovand's Avatar woop woop
    well it's time for me to ask a favor of the community. I've been in search of a bitmetv.org invite for about 6 months now.

i'm only a part of a few private trackers but my ratios are quite good and i've never cheated.

i made the mistake early on of trading a oink invite with someone who cheated (unknowing to me at the time) and as a result I've lost all my invites to that account. Because of this I don't really have much to offer.

any help is appreciated. it seems almost impossible to get into this tracker.

thanks in advance.

http://tinyurl.com/2cv4n9
    http://tinyurl.com/2gy8pt
    http://tinyurl.com/2f52ts

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    from what i hear, they took away the invites...or at least limited it quite a bit.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bgiovand's Avatar woop woop
    damn that sucks. -- what would be the best alternative?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Power Users and above still get invites, they are just limited to 1-3 per month based on ratio.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by lessthanfour View Post
    Power Users and above still get invites, they are just limited to 1-3 per month based on ratio.
    No u're wrong...even power users don't get invite now...Mayb later i guess.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    No u're wrong...even power users don't get invite now...Mayb later i guess.
    They do GET invites.. they just don't have them now. Invites have not been disabled. Read Sep-28-07 recent news post.

"The invite max is now set to 3. All power users and vips have had their invites removed and Elites have been allowed to keep 3.

Invites are automatically handed out in 30 day increments depending on the ratio of the user. "

So, elites currently HAVE invites, and power users+ will GET invites in about 15 days or so.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by bgiovand View Post
    damn that sucks. -- what would be the best alternative?
    TVTorrents (which is currently down and you need an invite)

or maybe tv.torrents.ro (which I believe is open)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have tvjunkies if you need or tvtorrentsro if you need pm me
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Which site's got good comedy shows like SNL and MadTV?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Bitmetv will issue invites everymonth now max 3..If u become power user u will have to wait till the day they issue invites
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!