Thread: i need help

i need help with a invite i have, i cannot view the security image, i have changed my browser and used a proxy but when i go to the sign up page i cant see the security image. if someone can use my invite code and tell me if they see the security image then i can figure the problem out i think. so trusted people only please, no scammers lol. thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    I guess I can help, you just want me to see if the image shows up correct?
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yeah, i will give you the invite link url and just click it and see if you can view the security image

can anyone help?? please
    Last edited by mr.mystery; 10-12-2007 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    ok pm me the details
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    maybe you're behind proxy?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mystery View Post
    i need help with a invite i have, i cannot view the security image, i have changed my browser and used a proxy but when i go to the sign up page i cant see the security image. if someone can use my invite code and tell me if they see the security image then i can figure the problem out i think. so trusted people only please, no scammers lol. thanks
    Its probably because your firewall had scripts blocked. If my zonealarm blocks scripts, I can't view any of those security images. It's probably not a good idea to get someone else sign up for you, since afterwards the account will change IP address which will look suspicious.