Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T3 Cd Covers I Made

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@13 July 2003 - 00:10
    If anyone has a request for a VCD/SVCD/DVD sleeve give us a shout and i'll try to do my best.....Laterz
    Damn those are amazing sleeves.
    I'd really like a sleeve for Reloaded... (The one you posted before doesn't seem to be working.) Maybe one for the Italian job too, the only one on cdcovers.cc is in swedish and looks like shit.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    i got a gr8 reloaded cover saved ill upload and post it later... also i am making an italian job dvd cover rigth now so it should be done in a few

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@13 July 2003 - 04:51
    i got a gr8 reloaded cover saved ill upload and post it later... also i am making an italian job dvd cover rigth now so it should be done in a few
    Sweet thanks.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    ok , please dont laugh @ me , ok guys? but i cant save the dang covers...the very first two , for T3!! i left click and right click and it gives some stupid list "back , forward,stop,refresh,and home" thats all i get!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Not bad with that 'Italian Job' cover there..Looking at the 'Reloaded' one, is that like a scan of the original US DVD sleeve, coz methinks this thread was more for covers you'd made y'self, but anyways....

Note-
    People are saying they are having trouble saving the covers to there hard drives..so i'll try and help out (without sounding condescending )..
    Right click on the pic and 'Save picture as.' (then keep name or rename).
    Then i think they appear on ya hard drive as .cover files (thats what im getting anyway)..so just change the filetype to .jpg (thats what all the pics are originally)..and u should be ok e.g. reloaded dvdcover.jpg... Hope this helps!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    i have no idea if its a real one or not but i got it off bit torrent the guy who made it was made cover_dude or somethin like dat

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    It looks f***in great that 'reloaded' cover..and now i have jus' noticed it is a Fake cover, have a look at the director of the movie 'Harold Ramis' LOL Still looks gr8 though...

Also could someone test this link out for me to one of my images..if it works this way i'll stick this link next to my images from then on...

Bad Boys 2 cover
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@13 July 2003 - 06:09
    ok , please dont laugh @ me , ok guys? but i cant save the dang covers...the very first two , for T3!! i left click and right click and it gives some stupid list "back , forward,stop,refresh,and home" thats all i get!
    Ok, your problem is that you are joining the forum from K-lite's browser. Hold down shift while you click on the link to the forum, this will open the forum in a new window (your default internet browser) Then follow slimboyfatz's instruction.

Right click on the pic and 'Save picture as.' (then keep name or rename).
    Then i think they appear on ya hard drive as .cover files (thats what im getting anyway)..so just change the filetype to .jpg (thats what all the pics are originally)..and u should be ok e.g. reloaded dvdcover.jpg...  Hope this helps!!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    damnatory , thankyou so much ! I knew there was a reason i wasnt able to save em to my HD. thanks M8!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast