Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: T3 Cd Covers I Made

Have thought about what Metrostars said about putting a webpage up with all my cover designs on..so im workin' on it..I'll post the link up soon, it will be a lot easier then and not as taxing on those peeps with 56K when they come into this forum!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    The mods should give u your own cover thread type thing...

But doesn't that mean u will have 2 come up with covers for evry thing the damand's could get crazy

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    i could help with the site and contribute to covers and stuff

4. Movies & TV   -   #44

The orignals are better.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    y did no one tell me you wonted Matrix 2 Covers I have 2 kick ass ones but 2 days a go i installed SP1a and my pc fucked up and i needed to reinstall to day and i did not save them cos i do not use DVD covers L L

6. Movies & TV   -   #46

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Yeah gonna stick a link up soon to a site im just redesigning (it used to host mp3 dance tunes i made) then i'll start sticking my artworks in there..and if anyone wants to help with uploading covers and stuff PM me!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    chalkmongoose
    I seem to notice a lot of people with way to much time on their hands. By the time you've finished printing tests, doing corrections, burning the DVD and making sure it works, haven't you just made more work than needed? Wouldn't it have been simpler to buy the DVD?

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@14 July 2003 - 02:28
    Wouldn't it have been simpler to buy the DVD?
    Sure... if the movie is already on DVD. Most of the movies that are in demand aren't out of theatres yet, or not even in the theatre...

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    you just use the printing wizard in windows xp and have it as a fax and it fits perfectly hehe

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast