Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: iPlay Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post
    ofc. maybe will drag myself back with the trading and giving. the onlything for people is rarity anyway, and wtf is that about invitin irl friends only? then you get user that don't know shit about torrents and such. whatever. starting up a new tracker soon anyway, see you around. And for love of god, use trackers for the love of them not for the rarity. And my god! There is more in life then rare tracker... ! Period.
    I agree with this, and im sorry for what happend, i think that its unfair.

You are a great user, and you share a lot of important invites.

Nothing more.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post
    ofc. maybe will drag myself back with the trading and giving. the onlything for people is rarity anyway, and wtf is that about invitin irl friends only? then you get user that don't know shit about torrents and such. whatever. starting up a new tracker soon anyway, see you around. And for love of god, use trackers for the love of them not for the rarity. And my god! There is more in life then rare tracker... ! Period.
    I agree with this, and im sorry for what happend, i think that its unfair.

You are a great user, and you share a lot of important invites.

Nothing more.
    Thanks tiolewis, appreciate you opinion. I know you are on the right track to.

For alot of users:
    Greed. This sin is the inordinate love of possessions and desire for either material wealth, or to gain more than one needs.
    Last edited by ekk3123; 10-12-2007 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Don't underestimate the swedes..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    @ekk3123, I think everyone here is looking forward to signup on a tracker that has an account stealer as a sysop, good luck with that.

To all the "giveaway" winners, I'm sorry for you but I hope you understand that we don't tolerate acct. stealing, take care.
    Last edited by m0Fo; 10-12-2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: typo

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I'm glad I didnt get it .
    It would be just another big disappointment

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by m0Fo View Post
    @ekk3123, I think everyone here is looking forward to signup on a tracker that has an account stealer as a sysop, good luck with that.

To all the "giveaway" winners, I'm sorry for you but I hope you understand that we don't tolerate acct. stealing, take care.
    So thats what you think is the thing? okay, you dont know shit about nothing. haha.

Don't underestimate the swedes..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    rapper i feel u homie...that shit is whack
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456