Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UseNeXt Software

Lugger067
    i have been using usenext for over a year now on the 100gig package very easy to use and quite reasonable prices.i tried giganews but could not grasp it as easy as usenext.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, Usenext seems to have a new promotion offer. Test for two weeks with a 1Mbit/s speed limit, that should allow you to download about 100+GB for free. A neat offer if you ask me. On the other hand it only allows you to test half of what's important in a Usenet access provider nowadays: speed, completion and retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinsin View Post
    I really would be careful with using Usenext. Heard from many people they have been scammed by them.
    Usenext initially started out in Germany with ugly popup ads and has always been this lurid about what they offer. That made me suspect the company from the start and I've never spent a single thought about signing up there. I'd also be careful with this company because they already had dealings with the German equivalent to the RIAA earlier this year.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    I'm new to the whole usenet seen but I have been using usenext and the speed is insane are any of the free clients as as fast and if you use then don't you still end up having to pay for access to the newgroups somehow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12