Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nero 6 ?

i went on the site and it sez 7 days left
    but on suprnova ther is a release of Nero 6 - 331mb
    is it real??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I think nero 6 is out cuz i sa nero 6 ultra 4 a $100 at Fry's Electronics at San Jose,CA.

Don't know why the nero site says 7 days. I guess somepeople or stores sold it early or sum shit

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    331MB? You've got to be kiddin' ...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    It's not out yet. All you need to do is look in their ftp folder to see whats new.

There's a post farther down this page with all the nero ftp sites listed.

ftp://ftp4.nero.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Very Large Member
    Its out and Ive got it installed.It seems to work fine so it musst be a leak.Anybody who wants it,go to google.ca.

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    believe me balamm i did see mi was gonna buy it but i bought time crisis 2

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    well im downloading now 55mb thanks to mark845

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

We may have to put a bunch more people on preview if these links continue to be posted!

If you have warez links or serials to offer, do it through a PM please.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    It must not be a downloadable file from nero at this point then. I've gone through all their sites and it isn't posted at all.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    how come my link has been deleted it was only screenshots?? or was ther like a download on the site that i missed or info on how to get it?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    The screenshot was posted on the site that had the download so obvously there were links there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast