Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Long Does It Take To Download Movies?

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    It all depends on 3 things...

quality of the file: higher quality of the file makes the filer bigger so it takes longer
    Your download speed: how fast your download is obviously effects your downloading power
    There upload speed: the person your downloading from's upload speed will also effect your download speed

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    For me downloading a 700 mb file is about 2-3 hours

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    well elts see ive hit the time record..... i finished downloading it 2 days ago i started when the movie went to theatres....... you see i was on 56k so yeah thats quite some time there id say a week after it came out i was downloading it

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    i just download knockaround guys dvd rip in about an hour and a half

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I don't know why you dont like 56k (guy who posted above), it may take 35 hours + to download, but just leave it on overnight, during the day and in spare time you get....takes me about 4 days (so far 2 days of downloading vice city and im at 400/780mb)

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    yeah i had problems with the phone being used al,l the time and to get anouther like $50 a month cable internet w modem $30 a month hmmmmmm choices choices.... trust me my max connection speed was 3Kbps aol is evil eats al;l the posible bandwith up my even net zero only gave me 6kbps and heck they are a 36k provider

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    BT++ takes me about 4 hours to download 700mb but kazaa takes about 7 hours.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    , it only takes 10 minutes for me to download a movie and i only pay
    30$/month for my broadband.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    all depends on what u r dl'ing if it's sum thing popular -- say 28 Day Later u will get that in no time.. but i have got Friday the 13th part 3 going and it's got like 2 sources and it has taken 3 month just 2 get 2 100mb

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    damn that just takes the piss, 3months!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast