Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: utorrent

jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Try portfoward , you'll be able to configure your router. The red light means that you are not connectible. You can also check go to your Windows Firewall under the Exception tab and see if utorrent is setup or you can even add a specific port if you want. Hope that info helps....
    Last edited by jrzy; 10-14-2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: typo

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    I have managed finaly it seems i can upload alot more now thanks for the info
    Good for you...
    BTW: Welcome to FST.........

Thanks

@ the simpsons advatar person try upgrading the firmware of the router its just a little chance it may be a bug

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonsalo View Post
    same problem here, but i can't put it green, cause, the page of my router (where it's suposed to configure the ports and other things) doesn't open. I don't know why, a few months ago worked, but one day, stoped working, i've already talk to me ISP, but they don't know what happened, i've to talk to the router company or something like that =X
    Try doing a reset on the rooter and input all the settings at new. If it still doesn't work try upgrading it's firmware

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    dweebo's Avatar H33t r0ks! BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    im not allowed to acess the router we use as its apts equipment how would i open ports im using xp firewall and often change ports in utorrent alot wifi
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by expiredtabs View Post
    im not allowed to acess the router we use as its apts equipment how would i open ports im using xp firewall and often change ports in utorrent alot wifi
    If you can't access the router there is not really much you can do unless you are certain that the firewall is causing the problems utorrent you just go into the preferecens tab and you will see options there to change it windows firewall is basic there's not much configureing you can do if any at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12