Thread: Start Private XXX torrent tracker

**** Moderators, could you please this as I moved this question to the bittorrent forum ****

Fellow FileSharers:

I was working for somebody who wanted me to fix/enhance his adult website. I have been working on it on the side for almost a year. He paid me once in between, now he owes me around 7000$ (and he cut me off from the servers etc) now that he found a new resource who sold him about some other technology. He expects that shift to technology will be the panacea. *YES, I f****d up by not signing a contract etc*

Anyway, I still sorta know how to get the 6000 scenes (movies broken into scenes) and start an adult tracker. I am messing around the idea of using torrrentstrike & something like a leaseweb hosting based on what I read.

I do plan to recruit people initially as partners etc, who will help me in putting the content online and also share the costs for automating torrent creations/uploading & hardware for seeding boxes.

Do people think this is a good idea, I want to start off the tracker closed as I will start with around 6000 clips (few10 mins but mostly 30 mins, depending on the type of the movie). I want to keep the quality of the site high and would expect only scenes. I know this is more work than uploading something directly from newsgroups but worthwhile for the end user.

Administrators or other sites with experience... feel free to critique me or offer suggestions.
    Last edited by akeserla; 10-13-2007 at 06:47 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ToRRenT LoVeR BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    thanksssssssssss

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    I think you will get caught if you upload that much content that only a handful of people have access to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    If you need help with coding and design let me know

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12