Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WinMX

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im on private servers that are as safe as private torrent sites well i like em been on now fro 6+ years
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post
    winmx? man i thought this puppy died years ago. is it even safe to use?
    You were wrong then...

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey wizeard is your server private or open to all
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Yes it is open to all weenden...check the "secondary" networks in you client. You can download a current online servers list for Winmx and other OpenNap clients, Here If you add FST to you nick I will add you to our friends list, giving you privileges when you join the network.

These are the current online networks Gotnap
    Last edited by thewizeard; 11-07-2007 at 01:31 AM.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I remember using winmx awhile back ..I'm thinking its soon resurrection time.. Its better than limewire imho.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mera View Post
    I remember using winmx awhile back ..I'm thinking its soon resurrection time.. Its better than limewire imho.
    It sure is and much safer too.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    i used to use winmx about 3 years ago and also thought it died, just re installed but it just flashes yellow and wont connect (green), any help much appreciated

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    here are some links to help you:
    here is a helpful forum to help with any winmx issues http://acid-lounge.com/ http://www.mxstuff.org/ http://patch.winmxconex.com http://winmxworld.com/ and for older versions of winmx heres a great link for anything old http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=winmx

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by gooner49 View Post
    i used to use winmx about 3 years ago and also thought it died, just re installed but it just flashes yellow and wont connect (green), any help much appreciated
    Since you last used your client, WinMx, Frontcode the developers got busted..and that meant the host files where the old servers were coded in needs to be changed.."patched"..I presume by following the links weenden has kindly posted, will help you adjust them. Winmx will not be the same as it used to be ..yet( working on it) But it will start working again..and then perhaps I will see you log onto my network.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Cheers lads, will check the link out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast