Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am now leaving FST bittorrent invites section

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I love a good soap opera, especially when it's played out in public

Neighbours
    Everybody needs good neighbours
    With a little understanding you can find the perfect blend

Neighbours
    Should be there for one-another
    That's when good neighbours become good friends
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i think you can trust him .. he is the dark-uk sysop

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    my neighbor still has my lawnmower
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Is it 5th time you leave this section now?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    You are an idiot if you think that he would risk a username with 2600 posts, 5 stars and 45 rep. points for a f*cking BitmeTV account/invite. He could trade an account like this for at least an FTN on other forums.
    STFU Yesum!
    No, I won't shut the f*ck up. His behaivour is not my fault. I'm careful with who I'm trading with. Something I have learned over the past month.

I was about to ask around if he is trustfull, but then I got his pm full of abuse. So I'll find someone else to trade with...simple as that. He behaived like an asshole, I didn't. And if he wouldn't have hide his rep points, I would have a little bit easier to trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    i understand you. but i think you can trust him. look at his rep points and he wouldnt scam you now that its made public.
    Thank you for understanding me. And I didn't know he had 45+ rep points since he were hiding them.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    this is not a reason to leave this section pal.

i got scammed too a lot of times, and in some of them ppl thought i am the scammer.

think a about it.. is it really a good reason to live this section? because of 1 guy?

we all know u are a good member and we all respect u.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    i think you can trust him .. he is the dark-uk sysop
    Tracker admin staff trading their ass off, whatever next, trading MODs becoming admin at trackers? It will never happen, will it?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    I'm that idiot you're talking about. Maybe If you show your rep points it would make things a bit easier. But you created a thread: "I'm thinking about leaving FST" and you:
    -Dont wanna use middleman.
    -You want me to go first.
    -I got the feeling you were rushing things

That's exactly how scammers behaive. How do I know you are one of the good guys or bad guys. Don't call me an idiot just because I'm carefull. I wanted to trade the secure way, with a middleman.
    I got scammed of my ScT over 500 GB buffer a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stupid enough to do the same thing again. And I explained that to you, but instead, you got pissed off and called me an idiot.
    Do you ever do background checks with people? Ya know, like check what kind of person they are by seeing what threads they've posted in, giveaways they've participated in or held, and what FST buddies they might associate with.

No, it's not a definite way of knowing things but it's a good start. You can at least get a feel for what kind of member you're dealing with and if they've got a good rep around here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Mike_007's Avatar Ratio 1.18 BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    I'm that idiot you're talking about. Maybe If you show your rep points it would make things a bit easier. But you created a thread: "I'm thinking about leaving FST" and you:
    -Dont wanna use middleman.
    -You want me to go first.
    -I got the feeling you were rushing things

That's exactly how scammers behaive. How do I know you are one of the good guys or bad guys. Don't call me an idiot just because I'm carefull. I wanted to trade the secure way, with a middleman.
    I got scammed of my ScT over 500 GB buffer a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stupid enough to do the same thing again. And I explained that to you, but instead, you got pissed off and called me an idiot.
    i support you, man! you just do the right thing.
    with 2000+posts&somerep doesnot mean you can ask others go first without middleman, and call them idiot.
    You're nice to me, I'm nice to you.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    man im not too good with this trading business, but dude don't leave this section man .. over something as stupid as trading? is it really worthit? think about it...i and many others still need your help and support here.. dont leave us like this

if you do insist on leaving..we will miss you bro ..good luck thanks for all the giveaways ..you've helped many many people in this forum and we DO appreciate it greatly.

Wishing for: SweDVDR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast