Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am now leaving FST bittorrent invites section

after i have given away so much stuff lately and while i still am i have an idiot when i am trying to trade with him...he neither trusts me and he accuses me of wanting to steal his bitmetv account before leaving...as i just wanted to help out a friend i was gonna trade with him...but i just am fed up with idiots like them just accusing me of shit i have never done...i guess its pointless doing giveaways...because no one even treats me with just a little bit of respect...thats all i ask..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    =( that sucks...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't let that get to you...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    well maybe if you would show your rep points, with over 100?? then people would trust you definitely more

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    just have a sig with a middle finger directed to the haters. just kidding. brush it off, they prob noobs.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    well maybe if you would show your rep points, with over 100?? then people would trust you definitely more
    lol not over a 100...well i coulda had that much..but i dont ask people to rep me anymore...or i would have over 100

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Dude, there are a lot of pricks in this world. Everywhere you go, you can run but you can't hide. Don't sweat it. You'll forget about it in no time.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    I'm that idiot you're talking about. Maybe If you show your rep points it would make things a bit easier. But you created a thread: "I'm thinking about leaving FST" and you:
    -Dont wanna use middleman.
    -You want me to go first.
    -I got the feeling you were rushing things

That's exactly how scammers behaive. How do I know you are one of the good guys or bad guys. Don't call me an idiot just because I'm carefull. I wanted to trade the secure way, with a middleman.
    I got scammed of my ScT over 500 GB buffer a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stupid enough to do the same thing again. And I explained that to you, but instead, you got pissed off and called me an idiot.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    I'm that idiot you're talking about. Maybe If you show your rep points it would make things a bit easier. But you created a thread: "I'm thinking about leaving FST" and you:

That's exactly how scammers behaive. How do I know you are one of the good guys or bad guys. Don't call me an idiot just because I'm carefull. I wanted to trade the secure way, with a middleman.
    I got scammed of my ScT over 500 GB buffer a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stupid enough to do the same thing again. And I explained that to you, but instead, you got pissed off and called me an idiot.
    You are an idiot if you think that he would risk a username with 2600 posts, 5 stars and 45 rep. points for a f*cking BitmeTV account/invite. He could trade an account like this for at least an FTN on other forums.
    STFU Yesum!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post

i understand you. but i think you can trust him. look at his rep points and he wouldnt scam you now that its made public.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast