Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN or SCT or FSC: Second Edition

ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ichigo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post

Friendship is built on trust and kindness, don't ask if you can be it, it's something you'll become

it was a joke m8
    Hehe, okay. cuz it sounded like you just would abuse me

Don't underestimate the swedes..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    man u don't need those high ratning trackers.. SCC is allmost better at pres and speeds.

GL.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

it was a joke m8
    lmao we r so spamming this thread

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    no worries, a request for FSC, FTN, and SCT is itself a spam

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    um i love ekk3123, he's the man.

and squirr3l, you sound like the most honest guy ever, if i had an invite, i would give you one.
    What were you banned for though?
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    don't buy one for god sake.. get friends and when you have proved that you are a good trusted friend then you have a larger chanse to get the invite you want Im a good friend.. I think ^^ ask tiolewis
    I can say your a good friend too

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

lmao we r so spamming this thread
    Yes, I believe but I were serious in the beginging! but.. whats the topic again?

hehe, Actualy I will say something usefull now, then go to sleep but I hope to see you guys later when I wake up

I don't know about FSC but what I do know is that a very strict rule on FTN is to not invite ppl on the boards or trade accounts. well, they say that the have ppl checking up the boards and it would be very strange if they arent here so when they see you sign up, you might be screwd. So my advice is as I said before to get some friend to invite you. And it don't work like you send me a pm and I answer and then I invite you. You will have to show the ppl that you can be trusted, that you never have involved in cheating and such. Maybe talk about som tv series or something else just to be friendly. Then im sure you will get one alot easier and alot more legitimate

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    don't buy one for god sake.. get friends and when you have proved that you are a good trusted friend then you have a larger chanse to get the invite you want Im a good friend.. I think ^^ ask tiolewis
    I can say your a good friend too
    hey! there you are my US friend you are a great friend to mate haven't heard from you all day (almoast) what have you been doing?
    Last edited by ekk3123; 10-14-2007 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Don't underestimate the swedes..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    um i love ekk3123, he's the man.

and squirr3l, you sound like the most honest guy ever, if i had an invite, i would give you one.
    What were you banned for though?
    i guess it was like 2 months ago. i knew a friend from IRC who went to med school in Michigan. She told me similar stuff what i said here: it's hard to manage time for study and use various torrent sites at the mean time...since my condition was same, i understood her and decided to give her my unused bitmetv account. By then, i was very new to this torrenting community (perhaps 3 month) so i went to bitmetv channel...and asked them if giving away account was allowed (eh, how dumb of me?). They said no, but i thought they would not find it...beside i really wanted to help and i already said that i would help. So, i just gave away my account neglecting the rules (perhaps just to fulfill my words; i hate being called a liar). And, the next day she said that the account was disabled. This mistake later followed me into several trackers including one of my fav elearning site: bitme. And, every time that mistake followed...it was only because i wanted to be honest with myself and used same nick everywhere .

P.S. i know saying this i totally ruined my chances but since you asked i did it.

I don't know about FSC but what I do know is that a very strict rule on FTN is to not invite ppl on the boards or trade accounts. well, they say that the have ppl checking up the boards and it would be very strange if they arent here so when they see you sign up, you might be screwd. So my advice is as I said before to get some friend to invite you. And it don't work like you send me a pm and I answer and then I invite you. You will have to show the ppl that you can be trusted, that you never have involved in cheating and such. Maybe talk about som tv series or something else just to be friendly. Then im sure you will get one alot easier and alot more legitimate

Good luck!
    thanks for advice
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-14-2007 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    get torrentleech, revtt or scc

its a start and maybe one day u can get into sct etc

pm me for an invite at any of these!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    TL has everything pretty much...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast