Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTN? How to get it?

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Plus here you need A LOT of PU/VIP accounts on high rated trackers to give away a lot of invites. If you instead focus on 2-4 trackers and become a quality member your contributions are more easily noticed and will make a bigger impact. Thus showing that you are worthy of the FTN.

<-

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine
    You don't need to become friends with people on FTN, you just have to get a good following of people who think you are
    Not necessarily. I'm a member of a forum that consists mostly of FT.N members, and that's sort of how I was invited.

I'm just saying when it really comes down to it, I think it's more about who you know than how large of a demographic you make an impact on.
    it's wayyyyyy lot easier if you know them. If you don't know them, they always look for some mistake that you have made in past and take down ur request coz of it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    bamesah's Avatar Non-trader BT Rep: +2
    Thanks everyone, this information will surely make getting FTN easier for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123