Thread: Downloading A Whole Web Page, How?

Here's my situation, there's a web page with over 200 thumbnails that lead to seperate pictures. I want to download ALL of those seperate pictures, but the only way I know to get them all is to open each one up one by one, and download and rightclicksave each one over and over 200 times.

Is there a way I can download all the pictures at once, in a similar way to "make available offline" that my PC will automatically download the page and the 200 pics at once to a folder on my HD???

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    You could try Mihov Picture Downloader.

http://www.mihov.com/eng/pd.html

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    SuperBot will grab the whole site and create an auto run "CD" from it if you want. Or just delete the pages and save the images.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by balamm@11 July 2003 - 20:53
    SuperBot will grab the whole site and create an auto run "CD" from it if you want. Or just delete the pages and save the images.
    Super bot is construed as a dd0s agent because it consumes unnecessary bandwith.

And also it does not obey the robots.txt file which can cause you to download information that is forbidden or unathurized to the normal user.

But almost all bots are like that anyway and when they do request a site or page there user agent string is usually filtered by the site admin and wont allow you access it just depends if the site has had problems before with bots.

He really needs a web mirroring tool like http://www.httrack.com/index.php

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    You must have an old build of SuperBot. The one I have works fine and has a sleep between downloads option and, options to spoof a web browser.
    Never been denied a site yet! The only things it seems to have problems with are applets and certain scripts.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    HTTrack was just the thing I need! Thanks!