Thread: Offering Oink for bitmetv

Talk to me
    Last edited by Kasen; 10-15-2007 at 08:59 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    not a good offer.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    What is oink a good offer for? Seems to be in high demand here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    not a good offer.
    Why not?Some people like music more than tv,so just wait and maybe u get what you want!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The reason its not the good offer as aysomc said...is that BitmeTV invites are highly rare now..only Elites and Staff have them. Where one gets 2 oink invites every month.. so Oink is easy to get then BitmeTV..

But ideally it should be like you mentioned Some ppl like music more than TV and both are equal

Sadly world is not that simple
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    The reason its not the good offer as aysomc said...is that BitmeTV invites are highly rare now..only Elites and Staff have them. Where one gets 2 oink invites every month.. so Oink is easy to get then BitmeTV..

But ideally it should be like you mentioned Some ppl like music more than TV and both are equal

Sadly world is not that simple
    thank you for a well thought out comment, those are getting rarer then uk-t around here.

i give oink for free to users i see that seem nice and can keep a good ratio but bmtv is only for poeple i would consider online "friends" i've known for a while and most people i know that have both are the same exact way. thats just the way it is, if bmtv staff got less strict and said give them away to anyone you want obviously this trade might happen but thats not how it is right now.