Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite (k++) 2.4

Excellent Job Guys! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    No shit, my favs are the File Organizer and being able to preview incompletes directly with any program right from the Traffic window.

Random Nut, your the best.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    id like to know how it can be altered to make it preview a file from the traffic window,each time i try it asks for the finished file name and not the partial dload file name..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by REALITY+11 July 2003 - 23:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 11 July 2003 - 23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>No shit, my favs are the File Organizer and being able to preview incompletes directly with&nbsp; any program right from the Traffic window.

Random Nut, your the best.[/b]

those features are from rocko&#39;s klextensions.

<!--QuoteBegin-randm01
    @12 July 2003 - 05:07
    id like to know how it can be altered to make it preview a file from the traffic window,each time i try it asks for the finished file name and not the partial dload file name..[/quote]
    that was a bug in klextensions. it has been fixed in v0.55a (download here).

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    damn it dble posted

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by dg_mortal+12 July 2003 - 11:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dg_mortal @ 12 July 2003 - 11:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@11 July 2003 - 23:15
    No shit, my favs are the File Organizer and being able to preview incompletes directly with any program right from the Traffic window.

Random Nut, your the best.
    those features are from rocko&#39;s klextensions.

<!--QuoteBegin-randm01
    @12 July 2003 - 05:07
    id like to know how it can be altered to make it preview a file from the traffic window,each time i try it asks for the finished file name and not the partial dload file name..
    that was a bug in klextensions. it has been fixed in v0.55a (download here). [/b][/quote]
    thanks for that...i tried to use that link earlier but it wouldnt open for me, i thought it was due to too many ppl using it but it was peerguardian blocking access to it..just thought id let ppl know who read this..

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    thats better..now i can preview them from the traffic window...now i just have to stop the thing from auto starting paused dlaods..talk about annoying..

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    yep new KL is sweeeeeeeeeeeet

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by REALITY+12 July 2003 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 12 July 2003 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-randm01@12 July 2003 - 11:47
    thats better..now i can preview them from the traffic window...now i just have to stop the thing from auto starting paused dlaods..talk about annoying..
    You can change that in More Options under the built in accelerator. [/b][/quote]
    apparantly not....i have tried that...and the FAQ state it is a bug and cant be fixed...or some shit...
    "Speed Up resumes paused downloads when it should not.

It&#39;s a small bug in Speed Up. There is no real solution for this." taken from FAQ

PS
    i forgot to say the only way to stop it so far is to disable accelerator...unless someone has a fix...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Rocko just updated the 0.55a to 0.55b HERE. Make sure you only replace the dll, the reg file is fine. This may fix your problem or not. I think the update is for the purge issue though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast