Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Want to Join the Revolt Community

BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzsemm View Post
    Oh good, revolt is not empty, then I will trade one acc
    You mean the account we disabled on the day you got it?
    7 feckin weeks ago.

Because you pissed me off spouting crap, I've left you a suprise number of disabled accounts at various sites, Mr csz/cszz from hungary.

Have fun counting.
    Thanks man! You are a really cool guy. You can proud yourself. But no problem I will never go here and will nobody give free invite. Not me will missed...
    And I say everybody fst remember the all ip, and if they have bad day, they say your ip to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you want be yourself safe USE EVERYBODY, IN ALL TIME PROXY HERE

And I forgot...
    I get warnd because I offer free invite...
    I get warnd because I write to my signature that I help everybody in hungaryan tracker...
    I lost my acc's because I try make a joke...
    And HAVE HERE A LOT OF SCAMMER AND CHEATER THEY GET NOTHING
    Last edited by dzsemm; 10-16-2007 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    I think this can be closed as the original poster wont get an account as he is a trader. (check his profile) some people don't get it "WE don't like people who trade any accounts". I have also seen people posting that they have "seen the light" and are giving away accounts for "redemption". The accounts did not belong to you in the first place. Any account got by trading should be deleted not passed around.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    I think this can be closed as the original poster wont get an account as he is a trader. (check his profile) some people don't get it "WE don't like people who trade any accounts". I have also seen people posting that they have "seen the light" and are giving away accounts for "redemption". The accounts did not belong to you in the first place. Any account got by trading should be deleted not passed around.
    well said.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    Look, I was a trader a month ago but now it is changed, look at my posts now. I'll never trade anything from now on because I understood that invites meant to be free.
    People change their opinions and minds and I think they should get another chance.
    Last edited by Snaidis; 10-16-2007 at 08:19 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Will you be a trader next month and not a trader the month after that? Once a trader, always a trader.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis
    I'll never trade anything from now on because I understood that invites meant to be free.
    Is that really true ? or because u got everything already by trades ?

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Will you be a trader next month and not a trader the month after that? Once a trader, always a trader.
    I don't agree with it. If you did something wrong, you should get another chance.

Is that really true ? or because u got everything already by trades ?.
    No, I didn't get everything I want because I realised that there are things you can not get by trade only by making friends and join communities and it is much more important than invite.
    Last edited by Snaidis; 10-16-2007 at 08:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    I don't agree with it. If you did something wrong, you should get another chance.
    Sorry !! to inform U, bud, no second chances with REVOLT.
    I think U are Done !!

Just close your thread.......
    Last edited by Enlightened; 10-16-2007 at 08:09 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dzsemm View Post
    Revolt is dead now... total empty....have there nobody, only the 10 staffmember
    dzsemm & dzsemm2 banned, well there's a surprise, not!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever
    Sorry !! to inform U, bud, no second chances with REVOLT.
    I think U are Done !!
    Snaidis, Don't listen to him 'cause he's wrong....
    I'm the living proof of a second chance.
    I know Revolt's staffers & they r very cool & understanding...
    Just wait a little bit, be more active like Rvt suggested & show that u really stopped the tradings.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast