Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: you must know this from fst and revolt

BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I hope that everybody can read this before the staff deleted this thread and me also.
    Never trust in fst and revolt. Never use your personal ip here. Both remember your personal settings. (ip, username, password) And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread. Fst is a moral catastrophe, revolt is a villainous gang.
    I sorry the bitme and bitmetv. They are very good tracker. I don't understand why sink they to fst and revolt.
    And if the revolt staff kill me then also, revolt is a big empty dead forum with 10 villainous staffmember.
    good bye everybody

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    First dude you need to learn how to write english and second wtf are you talking about

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    . BT Rep: +2
    cry cry..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I think understand you my post perfectly

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    First, stop with all these new threads.

Second - dont give up so easy. Shit happen. Be smarter in the future.

Finally - your are not right for fst

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    If revolt already had your ip, why do you think FST shared your ip with them? btw, abusing both tracker on a forum is not that great way to express your hatred for mods.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread
    what did you write to get your accounts banned ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    FST never leak IPs but rvt is very good in tracking...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ahhh the traders!!!

One thing you need to know dude is that most traders here are greety and they just can't stop trading till they have it all. FST is visited by lots of people and staff from trackers are members here. Have you ever thought that the person you are supposedly trading with is a staff member from the tracker you are trading?

Shit if I really wnated to catch traders I would try to get them to trade with me and bust them.

You guys need to learn that trading is just not cool. Especially account trading. Invites are meant to be given to people you trust or know fairly good. Not to be traded. Account trading is simply retarted. It hurts trackers worst becasue you are giving your account to someone you don't know. Most likely a cheater or someone looking to trade it for more.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread
    what did you write to get your accounts banned ?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2336508
    Last edited by spark; 10-16-2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast