Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***nintendo Nexus(n5)***new!

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    wat about mini dvd disks?

2. Games   -   #12
    The Gc currently uses Mini-Dvd Disks that hold 1.8 Gigabytes of Data. on a side not they also are nearly impossible to hack and have much faster loading times than a regular Dvd. :pirate:

3. Games   -   #13
    imported_computerfreak76
    no sorry as of now its strictly for internet explorer. and internet explorer is nice once you tweak it and get rid of all the bs.

4. Games   -   #14
    Yeah, but I still prefer Opera. Its just so nifty. It even keeps all the pages in one window!

5. Games   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Yeah they are hard to hack that's why they used it but they left out DVD playback in the process. MS and Sony are not losing thaaaat much due to piracy. All that effort by Nintendo for nothing.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #16
    eh.. its not really for nothing. Sony and Microsoft are still losing money to Piracy when Nintendo is not. That might add up to lot of money for Nintendo. Especially since Nintendo relys on its own major titles to sell millions to bring in the real cash.

7. Games   -   #17
    Even though MS and Sony are losing money to piracy they are still making money.
    How many people have a mod-chip?
    Does anyone have burned Xbox games yet?

BOTTOMLINE:
    The AVERAGE user is not a video game pirate but the average user does watch DVD's (burned ones ). Look at the video industry. Even back when VHS was dominant you could record movies, yet video stores and Hollywood stayed flush with cash.
    I like Nintendo but they fucked up. Theyr'e operating on Gameboy and Pokemon cash (their biggest sellers) .
    (by the way they rely on their major titles just to keep the GC afloat; read the Wall Street Journal my man)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #18
    Thats what I was saying. They rely on their large titles to keep the cash in the bank.

I can understand how some think it is a mistake to not include a dvd player, however Nintendo is too damn stubborn to give the casual gamer what it wants. They will go on making gaming only consoles until they are no more.

9. Games   -   #19
    WTF? How did a thread about a fake GCN2 turn into a thread about pirating things?

10. Games   -   #20
    Hey slammy can you read?
    It went from fake GC to
    mini-discs to
    internet explorer to
    opera to
    hacking to
    dvd to
    piracy

I said the "GC AFLOAT" NOT CASH (BIG DIFFERENCE)
    Like many businesses they have different divisions. The GC division, in essence, is actually losing money. They're games are like giving it bread and water in prison. It's just enough to sustain the GC.
    I hope Pokemon finally stagnates and Sony's PSP rips the new Gameboy apart (they'll probably fuck that up too now that competition is coming) so they'll just focus on making great games.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast