Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you must know this from fst and revolt

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dzsemm View Post
    I hope that everybody can read this before the staff deleted this thread and me also.
    Never trust in fst and revolt. Never use your personal ip here. Both remember your personal settings. (ip, username, password) And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread. Fst is a moral catastrophe, revolt is a villainous gang.
    I sorry the bitme and bitmetv. They are very good tracker. I don't understand why sink they to fst and revolt.
    And if the revolt staff kill me then also, revolt is a big empty dead forum with 10 villainous staffmember.
    good bye everybody
    Your just stupid?

FST Mods DO NOT give IP's to staff at revolt. Fact. Period.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FST staff don't give shit out.. to anyone.. lol Not even when you try to sweet talk Skizo
    :kissy:
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I do not believe in conspiracy- theories either...Bit Me and BitMeTV have some quality detectives and undercovers , that's a fact. If U get busted, that's another. I will miss U from here anyway - I loved Your postings!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    I hope that everybody can read this before the staff deleted this thread and me also.
    Never trust in fst and revolt. Never use your personal ip here. Both remember your personal settings. (ip, username, password) And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread. Fst is a moral catastrophe, revolt is a villainous gang.
    I sorry the bitme and bitmetv. They are very good tracker. I don't understand why sink they to fst and revolt.
    And if the revolt staff kill me then also, revolt is a big empty dead forum with 10 villainous staffmember.
    good bye everybody
    man you need to calm down and take some deep breadths and forget everything bt for sometime and relax

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    FST staff don't give shit out.. to anyone.. lol Not even when you try to sweet talk Skizo
    :kissy:
    skizo is the last one to be affected by sweet talks

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    orka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I am not wondering, bc even if its tru. And if its for a good reason than its ok. Forums have your IP to....and if somebody traiding account or cheating, so why not give the IP from that person to a admin on a tracker, to secure the community of that tracker from that thread.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Trading is the biggest security risk to everyone on the BT scene today. Trackers are private for a reason. just to put the record straight FST don't give us any details of members and we have never asked for them......hell we don't need them as most traders and cheats aren't the sharpest tools in the box

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    This has been an entertaining read. This should be stickied as an example of what can happen when you trade. Patience and hard work. Build relationships and give to the community and guess what - you will get invites.

But just like in life, some people want to take shortcuts and want everything "yesterday".
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I say also, here is the end for me. everybody think what want... This is all only a tale what the revolt and fst staff told. He knows everybody ip.... I warn everybody, nobody trust in this two staff...
    And say again bitme and bitmetv better, then they sink to revolt and fst level

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I say also, here is the end for me. everybody think what want... This is all only a tale what the revolt and fst staff told. He knows everybody ip.... I warn everybody, nobody trust in this two staff...
    And say again bitme and bitmetv better, then they sink to revolt and fst level
    You do know that one of the staff at bitme is staff at bitmetv who is a staff member at revolt right?...Catching you on one of those trackers wouldn't be very hard to catch you on the rest..
    eee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast