Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Goodbye

pork
    hello all, this is porkshit. i am posting here becasue recently i was put on moderation by the newer mod balamm, who doesnt know how to properly do his job. i now cannot post or start topics without a mod seeing them first. i am posting this to say that i am now leaving this forum. i feel that i should not have been put on moderation. it seems to me that this forum is getting out of control. there is too much moderation.when ifirst joined this forum, it was great. the people were great, and everyone got along just great. then later on i started seeing more people flaming each other mroe often, and just not getting along. then when balamm became a mod, things got worse. he locks every topic he sees, and puts all the wrong people on moderatin for the littelest things. the reason i was put on moderation was becasue i posted a picture in the lounge where it belonged. there are people who have posted far worse thigns than i have and have got nothing for it. i think that balamm needs to be taught how to be a mod or he is going to ruin this whole forum.

anyways, im leaving now, ill find somewhere else to post. this will probably be deleted or locked as soon as i post it, but oh well i hope all the mods read this. cut down on the moderation there is too much. teach balamm how to do his job.

later all, i hope you have a good time here

porkshit

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bye then
    whoever the hell you are

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    I for one am having a nice time here... I have had my rampant blood baths, but things are interesting enough to keep me entertained. And also, don't bullshit. You were banned for a reason. That post was quite creative...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    You in fact spammed the abortion topic with your nonsense, and that moments after a warning in the lounge.
    You and everyone else were advised that the abortion topic would be a Zero tolerance topic.
    Your childish fits only made matters worse. everyone else involved accepted responsibilty and the warning given and replied with the appropriate appology.

You on the other hand, escalated your immature behaviour through PM's.

And it still continues here.

In fact it is you who does not understand what actions are appropriate in a community such as this one.

Your actions are selfish and immature to the extreme, and given that you chose to post in the guest forum, even more inappropriate.

It is you who have damaged the community with your thoughtless actions and disregard for other members and their interests.

Thank YOU very much!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by ghost944@14 July 2003 - 00:44
    bye then
    whoever the hell you are
    Porkshit is a great example of an overstatement. He saw a relaxed atmosphere, and attempted to post something that I would call quite creative, and of which I refuse to comment further on. He then found out that in fact, the moderators are not SLEEPING and are actually awake 24/7...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by balamm@14 July 2003 - 00:47
    You in fact spammed the abortion topic with your nonsense, and that moments after a warning in the lounge.
    You and everyone else were advised that the abortion topic would be a Zero tolerance topic.
    Your childish fits only made matters worse. everyone else involved accepted responsibilty and the warning given and replied with the appropriate appology.

You on the other hand, escalated your immature behaviour through PM's.

And it still continues here.

In fact it is you who does not understand what actions are appropriate in a community such as this one.

Your actions are selfish and immature to the extreme, and given that you chose to post in the guest forum, even more inappropriate.

It is you who have damaged the community with your thoughtless actions and disregard for other members and their interests.

Thank YOU very much!
    Not to drag this on, but what frightens me the most is that you cannot figure out what in hell you did wrong. And props to Bal for showing up, I was afraid to mention what he did, simply because I didn't want to suffer the same fate

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Charlton Heston supports free speech...DO YOU?

yes i do...

Charlton Heston supports NRA...DO YOU?

f*ck no...

Porkshit supports free speech...DO YOU?

f*ck yes

*watch bowling for columbine...charlton heston is a sick lying bastard*

8. Lounge   -   #8
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i am posting this to say that i am now leaving this forum.
    To tell you the truth, I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did. I am not against you, and don't hate you, but your topic about books being stupid in bookworld was over the top and you know it. Poetic justice?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    there is too much moderation, closing of topics, babying of members and such

funny this coincides with new mod recruits.....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@14 July 2003 - 12:10
    i am posting this to say that i am now leaving this forum.
    To tell you the truth, I&#39;m surprised you lasted as long as you did. I am not against you, and don&#39;t hate you, but your topic about books being stupid in bookworld was over the top and you know it. Poetic justice?
    He told us he was doing it in soulseek for sh&#33;ts and giggles....And he did it...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast