Thread: Bad Sounding Music

DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I was downloading some Marylin Manson songs like The Fight Song and mOBSCENE and they both like really screwed up....sounds like someone removed a bunch of the lines in to take out random words and stuff and make the sound go higher and lower and im really pissed.....do any of you think its a good idea to pin a post in the music section that has a list of songs that WORK on kazaa that has there UU Hash , file size, and other info.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    umm i dont have to worry about that use soulseek get perfect nice organised albums in 192 bit no pops or shit like that loops whatever never had a problem with it

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Ad@12 July 2003 - 04:17
    umm i dont have to worry about that use soulseek get perfect nice organised albums in 192 bit no pops or shit like that loops whatever never had a problem with it
    Where do you get Soulseek? Does it have alot of songs on it? I heard you have to ask someone before you download a file on it...Im gonna rip like 13 CD's tonight too... ....then im gonna "borrow" my friends CD's and rip them too lol.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    if you look in musicworld there is a sticky tellign you all about soulseek

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    beat me to it luca heres the link

as long as your form the boarde rip at 192 bit have nice organised albums and ONLY share music then u will be added by us but alot of people anyway allow everyone to download

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Ok well is soulseek like a group or something....like do the people on it choose who downloads and shares? Im so confused...but i have over 100 192 bit songs i just ripped off my CD's

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    no theres just diffent rooms in ss our room is KLF musicwolrd where members from the forum come into and join addeing members gives them privilages to d/l and cut into que ahead of others

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I might have to try it, odd another program that sounds better than KaZaa.

Read http://news.com.com/2100-1027-994565.html and http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1022369.html about bad audio files on KaZaa, its the new copyproof.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    wow didnt know some of that stuff reality thanks for those links

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    btw, most 192kb/s arnt fakes..