Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162

Thread: What do you think of blackcats-games

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    np just dont partial seed, and you should be fine this time
    partial seeding like a motherfucker atm

2. BitTorrent   -   #612
    love this site, the best around for games imo. though i have not been able to log into my account recently due to
    403 forbidden
    Unauthorized IP address.

when i try to log in

3. BitTorrent   -   #613
    DireWolf86
    Hey Stoi, I've been uploading pretty consistently to BC over the past few months but hadn't logged in. My roommate just explained the new system to me, but unfortunately I never logged in to get my code, and I'm using a gmail address for my account. Is there anyway I could "recover" my code? My user name on BC is DireWolf86.

4. BitTorrent   -   #614
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by DireWolf86 View Post
    Hey Stoi, I've been uploading pretty consistently to BC over the past few months but hadn't logged in. My roommate just explained the new system to me, but unfortunately I never logged in to get my code, and I'm using a gmail address for my account. Is there anyway I could "recover" my code? My user name on BC is DireWolf86.

if you never generated your keyword there is no recovery... your account is deleted and gone.

5. BitTorrent   -   #615
    Hey Stoi,
    I was a blackcat user, but couple of month ago i put my account on PARK, since i was leaving the country to few month, so i missed the whole keywork deal & only found about it today.
    I know you guys are really busy and working hard... but before completely giving up on BC, i though i ask you for a life line! Any chance you can help me get my account back? Account Namre= hoha99 Email = [email protected]
    Thanx Heaps

6. BitTorrent   -   #616
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by hoha_99 View Post
    Any chance you can help me get my account back?
    i can answer for him ... no there isn't any chance.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162