Thread: new offert for sct!

bubumare's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i can give :2czone invite;bitmetv acc+mail;oink+mail;pt acc+mail!!
    all this for sct invite or acc+mail!
    i wait pm!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    u already have a sct acc with this username, u traded that one ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    oppppsss !!!!! owned!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    busted?
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hehe, sounds busted. but anyway. just want to inform the one that eventually wants to trade this that the oink account will get banned(even if you dont change email or parrword your ip will change and that ressults in a ban), it's useless to have 2 czone invite. + that the bitmetv staff is not to happy with YOU trading with their accounts so it's a 50% chanse there that it get's banned to.

So what you get is.. pt acc + czone invite.. wich is useless for me since their foreign trackers for me.

Don't underestimate the swedes..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post
    just want to inform the one that eventually wants to trade this that the oink account will get banned(even if you dont change email or parrword your ip will change and that ressults in a ban)
    Not truth- one member from this forum gave his acc(without invitations,he invite cheater) to my friend and he changed email,pass and ip (Of Course) and acc is not disabled!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post
    just want to inform the one that eventually wants to trade this that the oink account will get banned(even if you dont change email or parrword your ip will change and that ressults in a ban)
    Not truth- one member from this forum gave his acc(without invitations,he invite cheater) to my friend and he changed email,pass and ip (Of Course) and acc is not disabled!
    If we are talking about oink, then they have got themselfs a new system cuz not long ago I got an oink account from another fst member and that account got banned. So I said to myself, damn did that guy cheat? cuz I had by then not changed anything on the account. But Ofc I wanted to know what's thav had happent with the account (the reason for the ban) so I logged on to their irc and asked. a mod answers quickly and says: No account transfers. And by that I beleve it's kinda impossible to trade oink.

If we talk bitmetv, well.. then he is just lucky and did keep it a seacret. but this thread ain't seacret, it's posted on the board ^^

Don't underestimate the swedes..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bubumare's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i am not a cheater i ll give what i sey for sct ! i am not a scamer!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    he is staff from czone i believe, they are all traders there in staff