Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for free

Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post

Nothing wrong,he just need to stick his nose to every topic,thats all!
    and you always follow me around talking shit, go do something on your own and get the fuck off my nuts. i had you on my ignore list and i unchecked it to see if you stopped yet but you hanvt so back on it you go for good this time. and the problem with asking for something like that isnt that you're asking for it, its the way you ask for it, really seems like you're collecting. if you explain that you really want a tv tracker and an educational tracker then it doesnt sound that way. it was my way of saying that an explaination for why you want them would help you out a lot and some people might be willing to help if you did.........such as me. it's ok though, you convinced me that you dont need it.
    You are on my personal shit list long time so... just fuck off you annoying ass kisser!
    You kissed every ass on this forum,just to get invitations... thats so patetic...

Just fuck off you moron!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    ok closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12