Thread: Bittorrent

I just downloaded Bit Torrent and installed it after reading about it in this forum but do not know how to use it or what it does can all who use it please give some advice!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Download torrent files and then leave it running.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    also when the red error message comes up in the torrent box can i leave it running and it will connect later or do i have to click on the links to download it again also can you pause and resume the torrent downloads?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i dont know if the errors will eventually continue without restarting it..someone else may have that answer..
    yes BT resumes..my guess is you didnt download the .torrent file to start with..always rigth click the .torrent link to the file your after and save it to hdd..then each time you want to resume the dload you simply dbl click the .torrent file again and point it to save the file to the same folder as before.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ghost944@12 July 2003 - 22:30
    also when the red error message comes up in the torrent box can i leave it running and it will connect later or do i have to click on the links to download it again also can you pause and resume the torrent downloads?
    Sometimes it will connect when red message shows,sometimes it wont.It depends on the tracker,so use trial and error.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Where do you find torrent files??? specifically im looking for roxio photo suite platinum 5.0 is it possible to look for one certain file? Where con they be found(torrent files)?? Any help would be appreciated!!!