Thread: Proving your worthy...

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Was wondering how one can prove they are worthy of whatever the persons dream invtie is worth. To me this means being active in some good communities and making friends. Providing giveaways and helping people out are surely a good way to start to get your name out there, but how do you connect who one user is from tracker to tracker. Most of us use different accounts at different trackers to protect our identities and prevent theft. Because of this if someone asks for FTN or S*T or Revtt on FST how do you know they are active in those communities without them openly stating, "This is my account name." I like to think I am a fairly active member in some trackers. I post on the boards daily and try to help newbies whenever I can with what limited technical knowledge or general tracker knowledge that I have. Now how do you let it be known who you are across those individual communities without risking your safety?

<-

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    just become a power user on a few trackers as proof of keeping good ratio's,thats all.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Oh crap posted this in the wrong section. Meant to post this in the bittorrent section not the invite section. Could someone swap this over please?

<-