Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: WIAW: Invite System Style

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by davidw89 View Post
    Can we stick this and delete the one that is currently stickied?
    These links don't work so you might want to fix it (ON THE FRONT PAGE)
    IT[7]
    Seed Academy Bulgaria[8]
    Acetorrents[7]
    FTWR[6] - UK-T[6]
    KaraGara has no pictures?

Thank you and thank you for pointing that out to me. I tried to re-paste and fix them but it was unsuccessful, as soon as things get put into place I intend on switching the layout of it a little bit, and I'll make sure all the links work then because... well I don't feel like fixing it now if I'm gonna change it and probably screw it up again soon.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nice work
    FSCE is not situated right..
    Most of these trackers are already listed above but you can also obtain an invite through forums/IRC/application. If not listed above that means this is the only way to get invited

You can NEVER get an invite from the forums or the IRC, you need to request an invite from the sysop in the approriate thread, and it's up to him if you get 1...
    NO new members can gain access to the site without an invite.

i would place FSCE in level 6 in your thread, because you wont get the invite as you're promoted, only on request..

P.S.
    at least one guy thought he can get an invite by joing the forums which you need an account for..
    as I said above, this info is misleading about FSCE

But good work

regards
    asafb

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post
    Nice work
    FSCE is not situated right..
    Most of these trackers are already listed above but you can also obtain an invite through forums/IRC/application. If not listed above that means this is the only way to get invited

You can NEVER get an invite from the forums or the IRC, you need to request an invite from the sysop in the approriate thread, and it's up to him if you get 1...
    NO new members can gain access to the site without an invite.

i would place FSCE in level 6 in your thread, because you wont get the invite as you're promoted, only on request..

P.S.
    at least one guy thought he can get an invite by joing the forums which you need an account for..
    as I said above, this info is misleading about FSCE

But good work

regards
    asafb
    Yeah I read that thread, and I figured people wouldn't be taking things too far out of here yet since it's been made pretty clear that it's still in Alpha and some things could be wrong. I'm not a member of all of these sites so a good portion of these are categorized by what could be considered rumors I've heard around.
    But thank you for clearing that up so the same thing doesn't happen again.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good Ranking !
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thank you and thank you for pointing that out to me. I tried to re-paste and fix them but it was unsuccessful, as soon as things get put into place I intend on switching the layout of it a little bit, and I'll make sure all the links work then because... well I don't feel like fixing it now if I'm gonna change it and probably screw it up again soon.
    These dont work either so could you fix them
    Acetorrents[7]
    - A-L[5]
    Bithumen[7]
    NB[8]
    HALF OF THE LINKS are brokenz lolz i think ushould fix em

These reviews are shit with no pictures
    KaraGara
    pisexy
    the place

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by davidw89 View Post
    These dont work either so could you fix them
    Acetorrents[7]
    - A-L[5]
    Bithumen[7]
    NB[8]
    HALF OF THE LINKS are brokenz lolz i think ushould fix em

These reviews are shit with no pictures
    KaraGara
    pisexy
    the place

The reviews are not mine, you can go to the official thread and ask someone else to do them with pictures.
    And I have more important things to do right (like getting everything listed under its correct level) then to fix the links. I'm sorry, if you want to see the review it's easy enough to go to the WIAW until my list is final.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i think this tread should be stickied for the time being. im saying this not because i think it is superior to the current WIAW, but forthe sheer fact tht it gives people a different perspective on things. and plus havin it stickied would make for less "bump" posts...i for one believe that everybody should be able to see this tread and not have to dig through pages to find it....just in case somebody has not seen it yet

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    7oOoDa's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    @Grind$oFine some1 will lose his job soon
    r u dream

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    how come so many people are crying over fsce

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    SOMEONE plz sticky this

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast