Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: WIAW: Invite System Style

bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good job grind. i think this is a great idea and hope we reach stage 2. may i also suggest a tracker rating based only on rarity/quality of content. i think that would really help people out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #122
    FSTer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    a fucken stupid thread. according to this thread if i offered pisexy invite for ftn or u k - t i will find a ton of PMs wanting to deal with me, right? you asshole.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #123
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTer View Post
    a fucken stupid thread. according to this thread if i offered pisexy invite for ftn or u k - t i will find a ton of PMs wanting to deal with me, right? you asshole.
    if u ever worked half as hard as this guy has done to put this thread up..you wouldnt be saying that. u really need to watch your tongue dude

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #124
    i'm not interested about his work, i'm only about his work result. and sorry if i said some words, but this thread made nervous.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #125
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You've just insluted some1 who is not an anti-trader! and he is one of the best members in FST and many trackers! and you've just showed us that traders have bad manners rather than breaking rules!
    Last edited by spark; 11-27-2007 at 07:36 PM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #126
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @FSTer as u can see this is based on rarety but not for trading it is just an list for non traders who are looking for an free invite how is that invite is rare and this have nothing to do with trading i think....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #127
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    You've just insluted some1 who is not an anti-trader! and he is one of the best members in FST and many trackers! and you've just showed us that traders have bad manners rather than breaking rules!
    i was replying according to the thread not to the thread owner even he was a trader or anti-trader.and you are not the suitable person to talk about manners.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #128
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Actually, there is no way you could offer a pisexy invite to anyone... unless you are top staff there, which is doubtful. That's kinda the point.

In which case, if you were top Pisexy staff trying to trade for a UK-* invite, that would be exceedingly difficult seeing as how you'd have to trade with the top staff there...

In which case, if you're staff, all rarity kind of goes out the window. I'm pretty sure if you're staff that gets invites, your invites are unlimited. And I'm pretty staff don't regularly trade.

Just so you know, your example, and reasoning for calling me an asshole are completely irrelevant, but thank you for bumping my thread.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #129
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    @FSTer as u can see this is based on rarety but not for trading it is just an list for non traders who are looking for an free invite how is that invite is rare and this have nothing to do with trading i think....
    then, i can see requesting ftn or uk - t would be easier than acetorrents or pissexy.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #130
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i was replying according to the thread not to the thread owner even he was a trader or anti-trader.and you are not the suitable person to talk about manners.
    Well this thread is not for you so you have to play somewhere else..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast