Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

Thread: WIAW: Invite System Style

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great List man but BIT-HDTV has closed their invites and in BWtorrents u don't get 5+ invites/month. You only get invites if ur an active user (Lots of posts). You might have an inf ratio but u still won't get invites unless ur active in the forums.

Also Czone had open signups a few weeks ago n they r about 3000 users short of their max limit so im guessing they gonna open again soon

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #162
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    nice work Grind$oFine and very good activity from u but iam not agree with u of demand rank of FTN and sct u reating ftn very high and sct very high too i dont think ppl here need sct as the same level of demand of ftn u just simply can fine some one tradeing sct for ftn or ftn for sct

all i want to say demand of ftn is very high and demand of sct just high
    That's the thing, this isn't based on trading equality at all, it's based on difficulty of a member obtaining invites, and ultimately the difficulty of someone getting an invite for free.
    yup i know this iam just talking about ur rank of demands for ftn and sct i dont see both of them should be equal very high for ftn as sct the demand for ftn is more i gusse not talking about how hard to get invites or rarity i hope iam not wrong
    Last edited by supper; 12-06-2007 at 03:20 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #163
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

That's the thing, this isn't based on trading equality at all, it's based on difficulty of a member obtaining invites, and ultimately the difficulty of someone getting an invite for free.
    yup i know this iam just talking about ur rank of demands for ftn and sct i dont see both of them should be equal very high for ftn as sct the demand for ftn is more i gusse not talking about how hard to get invites or rarity i hope iam not wrong
    Ohhh, I get what you mean now, but I'd consider both FTN and ScT to have very high demand. Whereas FSC and maybe TT have high demand. ScT's demand is definitely higher than FSC.

I think FTN and ScT get requested the most in this forum and on most forums. ScT is still easier to get, which is probably why it appears to be demanded less, but I think it's still in very high demand.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #164
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    if above mentioned is so easy to get, how do you get a invite? I have been loyal-no trading,anything ever! Still i cant find a s*t for a year or more???? Not that easy.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #165
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ^^ Just donate n ur in

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #166
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    if above mentioned is so easy to get, how do you get a invite? I have been loyal-no trading,anything ever! Still i cant find a s*t for a year or more???? Not that easy.
    I'm not saying it's "so easy"..

A ScT invite costs a member 20 euros, what's easy about that? However, ANY ScT member could just donate money an get an invite. They could donate more and get multiple invites. They could be rich and donate hundreds of dollars and get a massive supply of invites all within the same time period.

On FTN, users have to be promoted to FTNPower (200GB uploaded, 8 weeks membership), then they get a chance to REQUEST one invite per month, and requesting doesn't mean they're actually gonna receive an invite, they have to be an all around good member.

So, FTN is gonna be more difficult to get into.

Overall, they're both gonna be harder to come by than other sites because no one really wants to invite someone to FTN who may risk his or her account, and obviously their FTN account means something to them since they put so much care and effort into it.
    And no one on ScT typically wants to spend 20 euros to invite someone they don't know and trust.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #167
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Honestly, FTN isn't that hard to get into (compared to sct), based on the fact alot of request are accepted per day, its not too hard getting to 200gb with a seedbox, and the limit is never full, compared to sct where the user limit is nearly always full, and invites cost money. However FTN userbase to seem to be more wised to the fact its a nono to trade/sell/giveaway invites, which adds to rarity

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #168
    Papps78's Avatar .. BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Signups were open yesterday at BlackCats, and it's level 10 :S

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Papps78 View Post
    Signups were open yesterday at BlackCats, and it's level 10 :S
    it's closed now...

Anyway, does anyone have feedback on the new system?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #170
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think its very good idea and good looking too
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream