Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: WIAW: Invite System Style

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Here are trackers that I still need info on. (Requirements and amount given per month/week/etc.)

These are just the ones with reviews in the WIAW thread, and I think it'd be appropriate to add as many of those as possible.
    PT, FSCE, TheVault, Evopt, Moobs, Darkside, BitMe, LM, VIPMusic, The PokerBay, Torrent.LT, PeerPortal, RMVBusters, ChristianTorrents, DesiTorrents, Goem, Pot-UK, FinPirates, BWTorrents, ArabFilms, Independence, BTNext, Seeder's Team, Power of Freedom, Pretorians, Majomparade, Insane Team, BT-Arg, BitBarat, GigaTorrents, TS-Tracker, DVDSeed, Sweloaders, ProAudioTorrents, SoftTorrents, A-L, HT, TauriTracker, AceTorrents, AudioNews, GFT, XboxSky, Diwana, learnbits, BitSpyder, XWT, x264... not even to name them all....

I'll start looking some up, but if anyone already happens to know, I'd really appreciate the help.
    Last edited by Grind$oFine; 10-19-2007 at 08:47 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    very good! this should replace the original WIAW

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

level 3 : WiiTorrents
    Maybe level 2 since every member has 99 invite
    Do they ever open signups?
    I have no idea, I've been invited
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    Well this was an interesting read - I have a few comments

Brokenstones - you need to be a PU to get invites - or atleast it is automatic at PU
    bitme you seem to get a lot more invites than what I hear about bitmeTV - you get 4 for PU more for VIP and I think they give them out periodically too - not completely sure.

I would think brokenstones should go up a level and bitme down. but no big deal.

Also an important thing in invite give away is the repercussions of inviting an idiot (ie cheat) some places you lose invites some you get banned - some can get trees banned while some seem to not care that much. It might be difficult to weigh in but it is a reality of invite giveaway. Oink is a good example - you can easily get 10 invites but it is not easy to give them out with out loosing your invites.

I am tired and don't feel like rereading this - I hope is makes some kind on sense.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by isabel.pirate View Post
    Well this was an interesting read - I have a few comments

Brokenstones - you need to be a PU to get invites - or atleast it is automatic at PU
    bitme you seem to get a lot more invites than what I hear about bitmeTV - you get 4 for PU more for VIP and I think they give them out periodically too - not completely sure.

I would think brokenstones should go up a level and bitme down. but no big deal.

Also an important thing in invite give away is the repercussions of inviting an idiot (ie cheat) some places you lose invites some you get banned - some can get trees banned while some seem to not care that much. It might be difficult to weigh in but it is a reality of invite giveaway. Oink is a good example - you can easily get 10 invites but it is not easy to give them out with out loosing your invites.

I am tired and don't feel like rereading this - I hope is makes some kind on sense.
    At, BrokenStones invites are given every 10 days depending on upload credit. 10GB uploaded is max 4 invites every ten days.
    And I'm not sure about BitMe, i'll switch it if I get any definite answer on how often they're given out. From threads I gathered you get invites on promotion and then you have to request or something.

I'll think about banned invites thing, see what I can do with it maybe. Thanks for your input.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    PT - when you become a PU (25GB UL 1.05 Ratio) the user can request an invite through their forum

FSCE - Request an invite through their forum when you have made some good posts and are active

Darkside - not sure but one gets some invites when they upload 50GB

Desitorrent - no invites for a long time

BWTorrent - when someone has 20GB upload and good ratio they give 4 invites after that you get invites at regular intervals if your invitees dont screw up

Gigatorrents - have disabled invites for a while

Tauritracker - Can get invites through their bonus system similar to bithdtv

Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Here are trackers that I still need info on. (Requirements and amount given per month/week/etc.)

These are just the ones with reviews in the WIAW thread, and I think it'd be appropriate to add as many of those as possible.
    PT, FSCE, TheVault, Evopt, Moobs, Darkside, BitMe, LM, VIPMusic, The PokerBay, Torrent.LT, PeerPortal, RMVBusters, ChristianTorrents, DesiTorrents, Goem, Pot-UK, FinPirates, BWTorrents, ArabFilms, Independence, BTNext, Seeder's Team, Power of Freedom, Pretorians, Majomparade, Insane Team, BT-Arg, BitBarat, GigaTorrents, TS-Tracker, DVDSeed, Sweloaders, ProAudioTorrents, SoftTorrents, A-L, HT, TauriTracker, AceTorrents, AudioNews, GFT, XboxSky, Diwana, learnbits, BitSpyder, XWT, x264... not even to name them all....

I'll start looking some up, but if anyone already happens to know, I'd really appreciate the help.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    SnowTigers : unlist it better then lvl 2
    Czone : lvl 9 o_O !
    BCG : lvl 10 !
    nice worl man, but i think many tracker need to be re-ranking
    ps : i alredy got BCG, czone

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nice job man, its very nice to rate it to invites. but if you (I don't think you do) seek to let this the official WIAW thread I tell you no chance.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i think this thread is more practical and has less of an elitist feel to it. The other one seemed like it was made based on what is most popular here...since invites are what is mainly traded on this forum it seems more logical to have a ranking system based on invites alone rather than whatever the other one was based on

BOOM

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by r9batista View Post
    nice job man, its very nice to rate it to invites. but if you (I don't think you do) seek to let this the official WIAW thread I tell you no chance.
    He does not...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast