Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WIAW: Invite System Style

Fiamma's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pi31415 View Post
    Pedro's BT Music : think invites are only handed-out to uploader, correct if i'm wrong somebody, so level 8
    Pedro's BTMusic:

At the beginning of a month the system adds 1 invitation to each account with a ratio of 0.8 or higher that is older than 28 days and has uploaded more than 1 GB. You need not invite anybody, but you will not get more invitations unless you do.

Uploaders currently get 3 invites if they have given away all of their invitations.

Anyone who has invitations left at the time invitations are added get none.
    Last edited by Fiamma; 10-20-2007 at 01:52 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Thanks for everyone's help so far

There are still some sites I need to place and I've been looking up info, however, I don't have every site, I can't always read the FAQs of a site in a foreign language to find out info, etc.

So if you can tell me sites that aren't on this list, or tell me stats about incorrectly placed sites, I could move it to BETA, so that we can discuss the things we've been arguing about.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    no way, very misleading ranks, like the effort but the ranks???? AT level 10? huh? saw it @ 2 or 3...Not a member but cant be right, 2's at 5-ect?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    no way, very misleading ranks, like the effort but the ranks???? AT level 10? huh? saw it @ 2 or 3...Not a member but cant be right, 2's at 5-ect?
    His trying to to base it according to how hard you will find getting an invite. Try getting into blackcats or desi torrents without an account, you cant. I personally think his doing a good job.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    +1 ^^^^
    But I think Thors should go down on the site since Ive heard they give out inv. later if u go to their IRC and make a req. in French of course

The Chase is Better than the Catch

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    +1 ^^^^
    But I think Thors should go down on the site since Ive heard they give out inv. later if u go to their IRC and make a req. in French of course
    I put requests in that level for now, so I'll keep it there until we get into changing around what invite system is similar to another invite system.

Besides some people may be too lazy to figure out how to ask for an invite in french. If they've even figured out that they can since they can't READ french.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    Here's a few things to help without going through each tracker individually.

BitHQ should be at least a level 6 sign ups are closed at 30GB UL you get 2 invites that aren't replaced and at 100GB UL you get a max of 4 which is given back to you at 1 a week.

RTS has been given a very generous ranking and should come down a few notches not only in rarity but in content. It's still a site under development.

Childbytes should be a level 2 not 1 as sign ups are not infinite they're capped like swebits.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I don't think this is gonna get stickied or anything that intense, but it will be around for people who are interested, and I think it can even be used hand in hand with the other official FST levels, so I intend on putting some work into this and getting it done.
    Very nice and constructive post, Grind$oFine. Might I suggest you creating a link in your signature redirecting to this thread? If it doesn't get stickied, which I hope it might, at least people can have a lil' bit easier of a time finding it, or at least another alternative to doing a search.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I don't think this is gonna get stickied or anything that intense, but it will be around for people who are interested, and I think it can even be used hand in hand with the other official FST levels, so I intend on putting some work into this and getting it done.
    Very nice and constructive post, Grind$oFine. Might I suggest you creating a link in your signature redirecting to this thread? If it doesn't get stickied, which I hope it might, at least people can have a lil' bit easier of a time finding it, or at least another alternative to doing a search.
    That is exactly what I was thinking about doing as soon as this is final, and now that someone has suggested it too it seems like an even better idea. haha

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Can we stick this and delete the one that is currently stickied?
    These links don't work so you might want to fix it (ON THE FRONT PAGE)
    IT[7]
    Seed Academy Bulgaria[8]
    Acetorrents[7]
    FTWR[6] - UK-T[6]
    KaraGara has no pictures?

Last edited by davidw89; 10-21-2007 at 02:11 AM.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast