Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nvidia Or Ati

a little help, which one is better?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Everyone says that ati is the best which it is might be cuz its a crapload of money! But I like nvidia cuz its a well known company!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Do we have to start these debates again? nVidia makes well-known and stable cards, but their latest cards are a waste of money, even though their GeForce FX 5900 is the fastyest card right now. To me, ATi makes a good card, especially their All-In-Wonder series. Those are the best cards that they make (in my opinion).

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i read that the new ati 9800 pro is much better than the new nvidia and the fan is much silent

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    From what I have tested on cards that I have owned and tried....

NVIDIA TNT2 32MB video card is so much better than the ATI Radeon 7000 with 64MB DDR.

My ATI TV Wonder capture card is fantastic! But it is not compatible with the ATI Radeon 7000 64mb DDR.

My "new" GeForce4 MMx 440 64MB is soooo much better than all of the cards described above. It even works perfect with my ATI TV Wonder card.

Many 3D video game companies design their software to be compatible with NVIDIA drivers and cards.

I reccommend NVIDIA over ATI, so far.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Salim@12 July 2003 - 20:13
    Everyone says that ati is the best which it is might be cuz its a crapload of money! But I like nvidia cuz its a well known company!
    so you like n sync cause its a well known group?
    BTW if you never heard of ati you got no business messing with your pc you'll only mess it up.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@13 July 2003 - 00:17

Many 3D video game companies design their software to be compatible with NVIDIA drivers and cards.

LMAO
    can you name ONE DECENT AND RECENT (last two years)game that is not compatible with ATI's Radeon series?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I use matrox mostly. but thats only if you do a lot of 2D stuff like video editing, CAD and effects.

In my other computer i have a ATi. Never had any problems with it other then Enter the Matrix. But thats because i had a 7200 and it said I needed a 8000. Oh well. I still managed to beat the game even with bad graphics

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    does anyone know what the nvidea card equalilent is to a RADEON 7500 64MB DDR???

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"+12 July 2003 - 17:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("The Avatar Man" @ 12 July 2003 - 17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@13 July 2003 - 00:17

LMAO
    can you name ONE DECENT AND RECENT (last two years)game that is not compatible with ATI&#39;s Radeon series? [/b][/quote]
    Well nVidia and EA (that&#39;s Electronic Arts) are making some scheme that there are special features on EA games that can only be seen/used if you&#39;re running a nVidia card...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast