Thread: Pirates Of The Caribbean

Poster
    does anyone have this, i realy want it and hoping to get it tonight from mIRC but does anyone on kazaa have it??

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I have it on Kazaa. I don't know if there are a lot of other sources on Kazaa right now, so it might take a while to download, but here are the hashes I created in case you want to give it a try. This is the first time that I've created hashes, so if they don't work, don't all you guys start tooling on me! Just let me know what I did wrong and I'll try and correct them.

[dohtml]
    File:[TMD]Pirates.Of.The.Caribbean.(TGF).TS.(1of2).avi
    Length:160249856 Bytes,156494KB
    UUHash:=WsRzylc5pSCzKy29V1vxQbH9HRU=
    [/dohtml]

[dohtml]
    File:[TMD]Pirates.Of.The.Caribbean.(TGF).TS.(2of2).avi
    Length:173969408 Bytes,169892KB
    UUHash:=GOuFZuzLQ+8tYc7omJS6NXgEMX4=
    [/dohtml]

a little update: I just checked and a K-Lite user is downloading from me right now. I guess my hashes worked! :pirate:

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    whats the quality? Probably a cam, but is it pretty good, you know, watchable?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by justin89@12 July 2003 - 21:25
    It's not too bad. Pretty decent quality - definately watchable, especially for someone who really wants to see it. The main drawbacks I noticed were the opening and closing credits were cut off. But even with the credits missing, the running time is still well over 2 hours (132 minutes), so missing the 5 minutes of credits is not a big deal to me. All I can tell you is to download the first 10-15 minutes of it, use avi-preview to check it out , and then decide for yourself if you want to finish downloading it. I'm sure a better version will be out within the week, but for those who really don't want to wait, this version will probably do you just fine. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by justin89@13 July 2003 - 01:25
    Lesson number one:
    Anything that has TMD on it, means a cam. However, I love TMD.

Anyways, I think cams are good if you aren't that tight about quality. Plus, when watched in small screen, the quality looks perfect, it's just that it's smaller.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Trash!
    I downloaded the two files and they show only 10 sec of the film. It ends abrupt after 10 secs(AVI Preview/ BSPlayer). WMedia Player: Class not registered.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by handsup@22 July 2003 - 17:47
    Trash!
    I downloaded the two files and they show only 10 sec of the film. It ends abrupt after 10 secs(AVI Preview/ BSPlayer). WMedia Player: Class not registered.

handsup, the real file names should be the 3 parters. I'm not sure of the file sizes, but they are real. Don't expect that many users with them though.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    found two of the three. just another try...