Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is there a better programm than utorrent?

I've had plenty of experience with both uTorrent and Azureus. Both are great clients. The only reason I wouldn't use Azureus is because I'd be conserving resources. Now if I didn't care then it would be top notch.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I've already gotten used to Utorrent so yeh

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    toti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i prefer utorrent its easy and light on my pc

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    IMO the answer has been said over and over Azureus is a very good client way more options than Utorrent but it will be way more system intensive. Utorrent has basically everything you need but no where near the resources used. When I first started I used azureus and when I would try to convert a movie my system would bog down granted that was on my old box with only 1 gig ram now I have my new machine built and I have 4gb ddrII so it would prob work way better now....well damnit now im off to DL Azureus like I have nothing better to do.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    utorrent is the best

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Azureus is more poweful than utorrent, but because it is based on Java and because of the numerous features, it consumes a lot more resources than utorrent.

Both are accepted at most private trackers, and are among the very few accepted, so the choice is actually pretty narrow.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Utorrrent FTW.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    For my current set up... yes its the best. If I have more resources I will use azureus.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    In my opinion utorrent is the best solution because it use less resources than any other torrent program.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast