Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FSC Community

Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I have a "tiny" request, I want to join FCS. The tracker I really use is TL and I don't need anything more related to good content.
    There is only one thing now that I really need-GOOD COMMUNITY.
    I saw that FSC has a really good and strong community and a lot of nice clubs that I wish to join(the TV Club and Music club!).
    I want to say again that I don't need any special content. I want to clear that i'll never ever trade it(I stopped the tradings for ever.) because it is the only thing I really need related to torrents and community stuff, nothing more.
    I'll use it wisely, will keep a good ratio there as on every site I use and i'll be a good and active member on the forums and clubs.
    If i'll be invited it will make a little dream come true
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Snaidis; 10-19-2007 at 04:44 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i donno why..but i kinda like ur presentation..hope dv8 would hook u up with one
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    i donno why..but i kinda like ur presentation..hope dv8 would hook u up with one
    Thanks a lot mate I hope you are right.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You were still trading this current month.

I can say with some conviction that you will not get FSC this month, or next month, from a staff member of FSC, you may get invited by someone with an invite, but as they are few & far between, your chances of one of them are slim to none.

I would suggest helping others as often as you can, be patient and ask again in early December, just to say to have stopped trading then request invites to Revolt & FSC for their community smacks of a lack of sincerity (at this moment in time).

You have to prove you have carried out the convictions of your words, as actions speak louder than words, and what you do over the next month or so will have a great effect on whether you get them invites, certainly by the honest way they will.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You were still trading this current month.

I can say with some conviction that you will not get FSC this month, or next month, from a staff member of FSC, you may get invited by someone with an invite, but as they are few & far between, your chances of one of them are slim to none.

I would suggest helping others as often as you can, be patient and ask again in early December, just to say to have stopped trading then request invites to Revolt & FSC for their community smacks of a lack of sincerity (at this moment in time).

You have to prove you have carried out the convictions of your words, as actions speak louder than words, and what you do over the next month or so will have a great effect on whether you get them invites, certainly by the honest way they will.
    Thanks for your advice. I'll keep this thread open with a little hope
    Last edited by Snaidis; 10-19-2007 at 05:39 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    Thanks for your advice. I'll keep this trade open with a little hope
    doh

your subconscious is trying to say something

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    Thanks for your advice. I'll keep this trade open with a little hope
    doh

your subconscious is trying to say something
    OMG, I meant thread , because all the things that SgtMajor said I became confused
    I really don't want to trade anything...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hehe, just funny to see, good luck!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    hehe, just funny to see, good luck!
    Yeah, it's ironic.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

True words from a FST vet
    Proud Member of:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast