Thread: ScT Ratio Requirements

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I am sorry to bring this up if this information is provided elsewhere but can anyone tell me what are the ratio requirements in ScT.

Its not given on the FAQ or rules of the site. If there's no fixed rule can someone give an estimate as to what constitutes a ban and are you given any warning.

the reason I am asking is because I have hardly ever used my ScT account and right now I want to download some really old stuff from their huge xvid packs which have almost no leechers and hence I might not be able to upload much.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ask Feeling! They did not comment on it.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i think it needs to be over 0.5 .I've seen alot of people with ratio around this number and are ok

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think dragos is right. Although SCT is the most negligent as for ratios, IMHO.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Ideally it should be above 0.5

The actually minimum ratio depends on the amount downloaded (eg differs for 10GB dwlded, 100GB etc..), but obviously if the exact numbers were revealed to the public irresponsible users would see that as a limit to barely keep above.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    1.0 Is the min
    Last edited by Feeling; 10-19-2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I thought we could count on U, Feel'!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Vagaz's Avatar Awesomeness
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    the reason I am asking is because I have hardly ever used my ScT account and right now I want to download some really old stuff from their huge xvid packs which have almost no leechers and hence I might not be able to upload much.
    Yeah, good luck with that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vagaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Yeah, good luck with that.
    here comes the real feeling