Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heroes- What A Rip! (Spoilers)

durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I agree with almost opinions ..... i discover Heroes 2 weeks ago and got all the first serie and now this bullshit :/ erm...

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    They are following same patter..

1 Huge Crisis in Future and all heroes coming together to SAVE THE WORLD and as they are heroes, they will save the world..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Proffesional Dumbass
    I don't especially like the show but i keep watching... what's with that?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Season 2 isn't the surprise it was when i 1st saw season 1...
    Your familiar with the characters and they ad just plenty more of that.
    Also i don't like the fact everyone that was killed in the 1st series appears in this one as if hardly anything happened. (Peter & Sylar)
    I probably keep watching it, but i'm not that thrilled anymore

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Saw this ep i.e Four Months Ago..

Lots of mysteries during those four months, revealed so kinda fun to watch..

Was a nice episode..SEEMS like Adam has a positive side and Bob, negative.. Nothing can be sure of as of yet.. Thank God they didnt show anything about Hiro,Claire.. Bloody boring

Character of Adam seems good,atleast in past he was goofy, seems at par in present..

btw anyone anyidea on what powers does Peter's Mom has ?

and how does Bob finds out everything so fast..!! Molly wasnt even with him.. ?
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Saw this ep i.e Four Months Ago..

Lots of mysteries during those four months, revealed so kinda fun to watch..

Was a nice episode..SEEMS like Adam has a positive side and Bob, negative.. Nothing can be sure of as of yet.. Thank God they didnt show anything about Hiro,Claire.. Bloody boring

Character of Adam seems good,atleast in past he was goofy, seems at par in present..

btw anyone anyidea on what powers does Peter's Mom has ?

and how does Bob finds out everything so fast..!! Molly wasnt even with him.. ?
    I've been wondering about Mother Petrelli myself. I suspect there will be a big reveal towards the end of the season regarding that. I bet she's one of the most powerful "heroes".

Plenty of grey area as regards to Adam and Bob. Adam clearly manipulated Peter into helping him escape. To what end, remains to be seen.

Can't wait 'til Peter shorts out Electrobitch.
    Last edited by chalice; 11-13-2007 at 01:56 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje View Post
    Season 2 isn't the surprise it was when i 1st saw season 1...
    Your familiar with the characters and they ad just plenty more of that.
    Also i don't like the fact everyone that was killed in the 1st series appears in this one as if hardly anything happened. (Peter & Sylar)
    I probably keep watching it, but i'm not that thrilled anymore

although, thaey have had a lot of deceast characters appearing latey. they never really said that sylar and or peter was dead.. they have left you to assume that peter would be ok because of his exposure to claire.... and sylar well..... they show us a body... then they show us a blood trail to a sewer.... ?? so, i take that as not dead...
    edit**
    after thought... they already explained what happended to sylar anyways..
    Last edited by jasperr; 11-13-2007 at 01:24 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Started this thread last year, like.

Didn't think Heroes could get any worse what with the Writers' Strike and all.

Fuck me! It has now become the purest form of wank available to man or womankind.

I know people had faith in Hitler, like but this is even more disappointing to me. I don't even want to discuss why.

It just is. Fuck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123