Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have The Rules Been Updated.

Poster
    Originally posted by kRAyZZed@13 July 2003 - 03:21

Look guys just ignore him i mean he is just pissed off that not everyone has the same views as him (rather narrowminded is he not) and as for the rules being updated well of course they havent spam has never been allowed on this forum or on any other forum i care to think about and it is just common sense to determine what is and is not spam, and in my personal belief there is no such thing as spam in the lounge (the area where anything is allowed remember)
    You didn't read My question fully

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum.
    And how does that refer to spam?

now that clearly says MEANT to offend..... now as you seem to be posting in multiple places about the same issue i can honestly say that things can and should be reported if they were directly intended to hurt someone but if they merely hurt someone because that person was particularily sensitive to a certain subject then they should be left
    And the fact that it WILL hurt and offend means nothing?

after all it is impossible to be insuring that nobody is ever offended

kRAyZZed
    Especially when some people try hard.

Neil.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Here is what he posted in the Abotion Views topic....

(MagicNakor @ 13 July 2003 - 00:40)
    Indeed, ScotchGuy. And rape is just something the media made up.

Please close this thread.

Or I will ask in public.

Neil.
    Neil we dont need you to repeat yourself everywhere

3. Lounge   -   #13
    porkshit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Porkshit that's very old and you also are posting here so your pointing fingers at yourself.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Lord of the KLF
    exactly and as the mods decided not to close the thread he has started a few threads attempting to tell the mods how to run this place and what should be changed he is just having a rant really
    spam this..... offensive that.....

well im sorry if u dont like other ppls views and opinions but hey the internet is a big place Neil and not everybody is going to have views and opinions that you find suitable so maybe just maybe you should just turn off your computer right now and never turn it back on cos i dont see any other way that u wont be offended and then have to rant and whinge

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by kRAyZZed@13 July 2003 - 02:28
    sorry Ad its 3:30am here

what i meant was that Neil has been complaining in multiple threads about people having "ofensive" views in the abortion topic and now he is making a big fuss about the forum rules and whether they have changed and so forth,

Neil is basically lashing out as some ppl dont have the same views as him

read this
    and this
    I agree all the way. And Neli, abortion is controversial but its nothing offensive(infact, a good way to express your view point of it). You need to come to the relization that 1. Your not admin of k-lite board. 2. Some ppl think differently than you. If i was you, i would stop pushing your luck(your goin to get the ban).

7. Lounge   -   #17
    porkshit
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@12 July 2003 - 21:38
    Porkshit that's very old and you also are posting here so your pointing fingers at yourself.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Lord of the KLF
    Please porkshit there is really no need to resort to that kind of spam, so far this thread has been nothing more than opinions and views there is really no need for it so why dont u just go post those pics somewhere in the lounge eh

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by porkshit+12 July 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (porkshit @ 12 July 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarkBlizzard@12 July 2003 - 21:38
    Porkshit that&#39;s very old and you also are posting here so your pointing fingers at yourself.
    [/b][/quote]
    Hmm....sure....get in the lounge now....we don&#39;t need your pictures.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    porkshit
    geez, you people are no fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast