Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have The Rules Been Updated.

Poster
    I would like The spam topic to put clear guidelines in a pinned no reply post as to what justifies a report.

Neil.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I dont think we even need it , PMing a mod is better.......i think its stupid to tell on someone in a topic.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Neil, you have already posted 2 topic requesting other topics be taken down, think you have become a new admin or something ? I would call both of your topics "spam" and should be taken down.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    but someone had to ask and it's only one request.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    correction--two requests, what do u call this http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=52275?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by theprisoner@13 July 2003 - 03:15
    correction--two requests, what do u call this http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=52275?
    A valid viewpoint
    Don't you?

Neil

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lord of the KLF
    Look guys just ignore him i mean he is just pissed off that not everyone has the same views as him (rather narrowminded is he not) and as for the rules being updated well of course they havent spam has never been allowed on this forum or on any other forum i care to think about and it is just common sense to determine what is and is not spam, and in my personal belief there is no such thing as spam in the lounge (the area where anything is allowed remember)

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum.
    now that clearly says MEANT to offend..... now as you seem to be posting in multiple places about the same issue i can honestly say that things can and should be reported if they were directly intended to hurt someone but if they merely hurt someone because that person was particularily sensitive to a certain subject then they should be left

after all it is impossible to be insuring that nobody is ever offended

kRAyZZed

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    sorry but umm i dont quite get what this post means

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lord of the KLF
    sorry Ad its 3:30am here

what i meant was that Neil has been complaining in multiple threads about people having "ofensive" views in the abortion topic and now he is making a big fuss about the forum rules and whether they have changed and so forth,

Neil is basically lashing out as some ppl dont have the same views as him

read this
    and this

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    He wants someone to post like a definition of Spam to make it clear......which is what he is doing....SPAM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast