Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can This Be Allowed In An Abortion Topic

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by Neil__+13 July 2003 - 02:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil__ &#064; 13 July 2003 - 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@13 July 2003 - 02:40
    what he said is just ignorant. he wasn&#39;t thinking about rape (scotchguy)

and for magicnakor, he was being sarcastic&nbsp;
    [/b][/quote]

It&#39;s far too a "bitter" a subject to be discussed openly.
    In a kazaa forum
    And that post proves it

Neil
    I don&#39;t agree. It should be discussed, no matter where....
    It might help people

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@13 July 2003 - 12:44
    Neil,

That particular Topic is under constant review.

We cannot make a right/wrong call on this...you saw the crap I got when we closed it to consult with each other....

As far as im concerned, if one person is traumatised then its one person too many....which is why i have and will continue to, delete individual posts on this topic.
    Does balamm have the right to put me on preview and use that to stop all my posts last night whatever the content?

Neil

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    I have to say some people here are sounding a little piss weak to me, what&#39;s the point of sheltering yourself from discussions, they are issues which affect the world if we all had the same attiude when someone said somthing offensive then we would&#39;nt get anywhere,
    Neil i think it&#39;s time you wake up and grow up from the shelted life you leed.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I dont know the ins and outs of last nights disagreement, rarely is something black and white when people are trying to get a point across to each other.

The bottom line is we can moderate a person or a topic.

If we moderate a topic, then EVERYONE posting there is moderated, however can start another thread and continue the discussion without moderation until its found.

If we Moderate a person, then all their posts get moderated...which is not the instantaneous thing that everyone assumes.

Sometimes a post will not be looked at for a few hours after it was posted...and we only see that post and where it was....NOT the whole thread, and what leads up to that post....

When we are Moderating someone that is going around Flaming, swearing etc...we dont need to see what lead upto the post...for something else we maybe should go and physically look....but again this slows down the whole thing.

Especially at times when the board is busy and we get our "error" pages.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Neil__+13 July 2003 - 13:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil__ &#064; 13 July 2003 - 13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@13 July 2003 - 12:44
    Neil,

That particular Topic is under constant review.

We cannot make a right/wrong call on this...you saw the crap I got when we closed it to consult with each other....

As far as im concerned, if one person is traumatised then its one person too many....which is why i have and will continue to, delete individual posts on this topic.
    Does balamm have the right to put me on preview and use that to stop all my posts last night whatever the content?

Neil [/b][/quote]
    You went public on this, and others didn&#39;t agree with you. You went to Balamm and he didn&#39;t agree with you. In fact, he didn&#39;t just shun you - he stated his view of this topic and took action to affect all of the board, not just one member.

Since you didn&#39;t like the topic, you&#39;re going out of order of it. Balamm (according to your last post) has put you on moderation - Do you seriously think that you&#39;re a f***ing angel who&#39;s been oppressed?

You should listen to yourself whinging when you calm down Balamm didn&#39;t pu**y-foot about this and he didn&#39;t go overkill on it. He took responsible action as a moderator, and for that he should be applauded.

If you don&#39;t like the flames, stay out of the kitchen

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Poster
    I&#39;ve dropped it now.And made my peace with balamm.
    and I can take a little flaming.
    I think that I WAS out of order by pushing the point too hard.
    and so openly.
    I just want to get my review over with and get on with things.

If I have any more complaints, (Which I dont) then I will p.m. them to a moderator.

Neil

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123