Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: TiT - SOON

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I lolled again!
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #172
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i have one too many general sites as it is so i cant justify seeking an invite to it right now... im glad its finally back though its pretty old skool.

3. BitTorrent   -   #173
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    what level is it...

4. BitTorrent   -   #174
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    It's level 10.....unless you were a member....

5. BitTorrent   -   #175
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post

imo tit is comparable to or better than ftwr. Could be possible getting an invite in the future could be just as hard to obtain though.
    dude
    seriously
    log out please
    guess i shouldn't have compared it to the great ftwr

6. BitTorrent   -   #176
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRaVeNxX View Post
    so its high rarity??.

7. BitTorrent   -   #177
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    so its high rarity??.
    rarity shouldn't really matter. most of the rare sites are way over rated. aids was rare once. could say i don't want it. besides if you don't have a seed box for those high level trackers your chances of lasting there is like a snowballs chance in hell. so what if one site gets it 30 mins. before another. if you ask me i wouldn't want my site even rated. if that's not an attention grabber for the riaa i don't know what is. if we go after the best wouldn't they?
    Last edited by pharaoh; 09-24-2008 at 02:37 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #178

so its high rarity??.
    rarity shouldn't really matter. most of the rare sites are way over rated. aids was rare once. could say i don't want it. besides if you don't have a seed box for those high level trackers your chances of lasting there is like a snowballs chance in hell. so what if one site gets it 30 mins. before another.
    hmm, I wonder why you hate levels, maybe you never got invites.....it does seem only sites worth using are lvl 3+...

9. BitTorrent   -   #179
    Poster BT Rep: +4

so its high rarity??.
    rarity shouldn't really matter. most of the rare sites are way over rated. aids was rare once. could say i don't want it. besides if you don't have a seed box for those high level trackers your chances of lasting there is like a snowballs chance in hell. so what if one site gets it 30 mins. before another. if you ask me i wouldn't want my site even rated if that's not an attention grabber for the riaa i don't know what is.
    Exactamundo....Comparing it to FTWR, just because its rare...That Follow the white rabbit site...man, I had an account there to see what the hype was...I let my account lapse....nothing special...except hard to get invites...But, I got in to Tit, and to me its up there with Torrentleech, revtt....umm thats about it....

10. BitTorrent   -   #180
    i don't hate levels. my main concern is security. i'm a member of most sites above level 6. so i know this as facts.

rarity shouldn't really matter. most of the rare sites are way over rated. aids was rare once. could say i don't want it. besides if you don't have a seed box for those high level trackers your chances of lasting there is like a snowballs chance in hell. so what if one site gets it 30 mins. before another. if you ask me i wouldn't want my site even rated if that's not an attention grabber for the riaa i don't know what is.
    Exactamundo....Comparing it to FTWR, just because its rare...That Follow the white rabbit site...man, I had an account there to see what the hype was...I let my account lapse....nothing special...except hard to get invites...But, I got in to Tit, and to me its up there with Torrentleech, revtt....umm thats about it....
    i compared it to ftwr because i see no difference in the two.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 09-24-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast