Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sims 7 In 1

how do i download this thing?? i have bittorrent and cant seem to find it anywere. help me please

2. Games   -   #2
    suprnova.org doesnt even have any PC games! so any other site i can get it from?

3. Games   -   #3
    anyone?

4. Games   -   #4
    I see it all over those sites, you can get it it here http://www.unitedseminole.com/suprnova/lis...ents/games.html just go under pc games and you will see it among other pc games!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by zoltan05@12 July 2003 - 21:36
    how do i download this thing?? i have bittorrent and cant seem to find it anywere. help me please

suprnova.org doesnt even have any PC games! so any other site i can get it from?

anyone?
    i dont even understand how u couldnt find the sims 7in1, u say u have the bt program yet suprnova has no pcgames? they have 100s of pcgames just open your eyes, suprnova is great and has very easily catagorized there website so that u can find diff systems games(ngc, xbx, ps2, and of course pc)they r alphabetized 4 easy acces and the sims 7in1 is about 2/3 down they way of the page, just click it and save as if it were a normal internet explorer download

ps. about your third post, dont b so impatient u asked a forum about a question that u could have figured out urself quicker then it would take some1 2 read ur post and reply, dont b so lazy and read some faqs first or something... it is easier 2 jump 2 a forum and post a question then 2 answer it yourself, but the time difference can b unbelievable
    tYiA

6. Games   -   #6
    ok. sorry guys about this. but i found it. thanks once again

7. Games   -   #7
    another quick question. when im using bittorrent to download this, every hour or so, it just stops downloading. no reason or error. just stops, then i have to re download the .torrent. how can i fix this?

8. Games   -   #8
    ok i figured out that last one, but now it downloaded, and itisnt an .exe. how do i fix this?

9. Games   -   #9
    Very Large Member
    What type of file is it? Bin,ISO,RAR?

10. Games   -   #10
    its just a "file"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast