Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Found 1gbit seedbox for $70 a month.

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Web 5.1
    Age
    78
    Posts
    2,108
    https://order.layeredtech.com/ConfigureServer.lt

    leave all the options as is, except uplink and click gigabit. it comes out to 69 a month

    #edit bad link, but go to their sties and find where it a says something like blowour deals and click th wecheapest one, then add 1gbit
    Last edited by WarrenBuffet; 10-20-2007 at 03:11 PM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Banana Republic
    Posts
    889
    HTTP Status 400 - Request[/ConfigureServer] does not contain handler parameter named method


    that shows me

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Good luck with that.

    Dont be too suprised when you get busted though
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1215

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    https://order.layeredtech.com/ConfigureServer.lt

    leave all the options as is, except uplink and click gigabit. it comes out to 69 a month
    It comes with 1.5tb traffic, easily blown with a gigabit pipe, if you're maxing it out. You'll have to pay for 3 months up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen View Post
    Good luck with that.

    Dont be too suprised when you get busted though
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1215
    They're talking about scene top sites, nothing to do with using LT as a seed box. I have never heard of someone getting busted using an LT box on private trackers.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibre View Post
    It comes with 1.5tb traffic, easily blown with a gigabit pipe, if you're maxing it out. You'll have to pay for 3 months up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen View Post
    Good luck with that.

    Dont be too suprised when you get busted though
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1215
    They're talking about scene top sites, nothing to do with using LT as a seed box. I have never heard of someone getting busted using an LT box on private trackers.
    Check my name on the net and on the scene if you care to really lookup the real facts.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,645
    Check this out ( The "Scene")
    http://www.aboutthescene.com/thescene/index.html
    A malis vituperari laus est.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    HTTP Status 400 - Request[/ConfigureServer] does not contain handler parameter named method


    that shows me
    Same!!
    wat are u guys suggesting? that ur going to be busted?

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Check my name on the net and on the scene if you care to really lookup the real facts.
    Explain.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •