Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tchau!

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça

Ron Posted: 11 July 2003 - 15:15 (in my post: "Thanks, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic", which has been mysteriously closed before anyone besides Ron could reply to it - see a copy below)

Tchau?
    Tchau? Hmmmm....

Oh, I guess you meant CIAO???   
    No, Ron - I meant "Tchau", as in goodbye, or see ya later - it's Portuguese, NOT Italian.....so now you (and everyone else) know(s).

My original post:

"Thanks, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic"

Replying to the thread "What Music Are You Listening To Now" every three or four minutes IS legitimate, since that's the length of most songs.

I listen to music evey waking our of my day, and there was nothing wrong in my replies the thread.

The Mod who has made the decision that my posts need to be previewed should close any and all threads which leave the door open for an exuberant amount of replies.

Not even a single word of explanation was sent to my in-box, nor was I ever asked to stop making the legitimate replies.

I have seen some real Shit pass off as a reply, and me letting those who might be interested in what music I have listened to is far from being spam!

And for the record, I am currently listening to:

Artist: Josh Joplin Group
    Song: Camera One
    CD: Useful Music

Tchau!
    If my above statement is in any way inaccurate, or someone in the upstairs offices disagrees with it, pleas let me know, either by PM or in a reply here....if I don't hear back, I'll assume my statement is correct.

As for the replying to the Topic: "What Music Are You Listening To Now", Maybe a "pinned" is due outlining the rules of reply, so nobody else has suffer the same unresponsiveness by the Mods of which I have gone / am going through.

Thanks, and Tchau!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I stand corrected.
    My apologies.
    If you have a whip, you can hand it over to NikkiD, so she can have her way with me.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ron@11 July 2003 - 23:55
    I stand corrected.
    My apologies.
    If you have a whip, you can hand it over to NikkiD, so she can have her way with me.
    ron.
    An almost completely unpleasant thought, but somehow appealing.

Neil

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Knowledge is Power
    I'm seeing a lot of closed threads with no explanation, I don't think that's right.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    As I've been away for a while, I have no idea what issues the MODs have with Crumbcat, but I tend to agree with Nimdock, that a little line of explanation wouldn't hurt.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ron@12 July 2003 - 00:23
    As I've been away for a while, I have no idea what issues the MODs have with Crumbcat, but I tend to agree with Nimdock, that a little line of explanation wouldn't hurt.
    Even just one word

Spam/Offencive/pointless

Neil

7. Lounge   -   #7
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Ron@11 July 2003 - 17:55
    I stand corrected.
    My apologies.
    Again, Ron?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    There are sooo many ways of doing it, hon.
    Let's try 'em all!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    hay wats rong wif fonetic spelling?????bludi ijots

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    nothing, if you knew how to phonetically spell "idiots".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast