Thread: Movies For Pocket Pc?

does anyone know of a place to D/L movies encoded to work on a pocket pc? I have searched all over on kazaa also to no avail. and I'm not talking about movie clips and stuff, I want full movies. thanks! BTW we should have a section just for pocket pc's to D/L games, apps, movies, ect ect... cuz now with the prices being so low I think just about all of us have one now. what do you guys think?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    absolutely no idea i didnt even know u could get movies for them pocket pc things

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    Have u tryed to download Movies just normal then upload them to it I am just sayin I have never had a Pocket PC

Hope u get some

Eatchipz

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by be_man31@12 July 2003 - 16:24
    does anyone know of a place to D/L movies encoded to work on a pocket pc? I have searched all over on kazaa also to no avail. and I'm not talking about movie clips and stuff, I want full movies. thanks! BTW we should have a section just for pocket pc's to D/L games, apps, movies, ect ect... cuz now with the prices being so low I think just about all of us have one now. what do you guys think?
    It's best just to re-encode your avi movies with Media Encoder, which is free from microsoft. Because of the many different platforms, Strongarm, Xscale, etc and at various speeds, you'll go from smooth to jerky depending on OS version. You'll have to play with it and find a balance between quality, size, bitrate. It only takes me an hour to re-encode a 700MB movie to 150MB. I tend to reduce audio to 16 or 24 hz mono trying to maintain video quality high.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    it shouldn't matter which cpu your running cuz you can rip and burn the movie to play on all of em. but I was hoping someone new a place to D/L the movies so I wouldn't have to rip em myself because 1 my HD is way to small so I don't have the neccesary space, and 2 I have tried ripping movies for my pocket pc but with no luck. and 3rd the pocket pc industry is getting bigger and bigger as we speak and it would be cool to have diff platform to have a supply of movies games, apps and whatever else here on k-lite. I mean it would make sense because pocket pc will get HUGE as the prices start falling like they already are. watch and see almost everyone will have a pocketpc, if not everyone will.