Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next level

KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Question Mark

Hi,

I'm ready to go to higher lvl of private trackers but without FST people goodness it's not possible.
    Could anybody help me by trusting me ?
    Now, I'm using

http://kindzius.puslapiai.lt/Other/TL.jpg - TorrentLeech (2 invites)
    http://kindzius.puslapiai.lt/Other/BH.jpg - BitHDTV (2 invites)
    http://kindzius.puslapiai.lt/Other/LS.jpg - LeecherSlair
    http://kindzius.puslapiai.lt/Other/LiB.jpg - Libitina
    http://kindzius.puslapiai.lt/Other/BS.jpg - BitSoup
    http://kindzius.puslapiai.lt/Other/LM.jpg - Linkomanija (Lithuanian) (2 invites)

and I'm ready to giveaway my invites or trade it or something, but I'd like to have an acc to one of this trackers: Czone, BitMeTV, Sct, NB.
    Anybody ?

Thanks in advance.

Br,
    KiNdZiUs

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    if i may be so bold.... i would suggest that you try at least one giveaway first before giving way to trading... making a giveaway or two will allow other users here to see you as a giver rather than a trader and your more likely to get what you want.. not saying its a sure fire way... but it really helps...

hope ya found this to be helpfill to ya..

EDIT****
    perhaps i should pay more attention.... as i see you already have a giveaway goin... good for you!
    Last edited by jasperr; 10-21-2007 at 01:45 PM. Reason: feeling sheepish
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If you want to be trusted here... Do not trade accounts and be more active here..Hopefully you got want you want....

Quote Originally Posted by progamer View Post
    good luck man!!
    Welcome back.....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

Quote Originally Posted by progamer View Post
    good luck man!!
    Welcome back.....
    You'll have to say good bye if he keeps spamming...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    its true .. usually a lot of people hate traders ..especially the tracker's staff. The consequences for trading on some trackers are very severe, so i wouldn't risk it if i were you. You're probably better off being an active and good member here, and get it for free, instead of trading

Wishing for: SweDVDR

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Better for you to be more active and then ask it for free than trading it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    it seems that you interested only in "level", b/c i dont think that czone is any better then LM or TL

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bataya's Avatar ☆Red Star Forever☆ BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Porche and opel are bouth cars, but you can`t compare it. Same thing with czone and LM or TL they all are tracker but czone is faster, better...
    there is no unconquerable fortress, there is only good and bad conquerors...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by bataya View Post
    Porche and opel are bouth cars, but you can`t compare it. Same thing with czone and LM or TL they all are tracker but czone is faster, better...
    You are right,one is for people who really like to go fast, and other is RL version of postcount/e-penis

Opel ftw
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Laugh

Guys, thanks for so great thoughts. I will have everything you just said in my mind.
    SO, anyway ... I'll leave this topic open .. feel free to give me the invite into private tracker to which I'm interesting in.
    THANKS AGAIN !
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Qua View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bataya View Post
    You are right,one is for people who really like to go fast, and other is RL version of postcount/e-penis

Opel ftw
    hehehe ... good one m8 :-)
    Last edited by KiNdZiUs; 10-21-2007 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast